Sign in to follow this  
GianDiComo

Hi All , 120 replicas , new member

GianDiComo

Hi there,

let me introduce myself.

I'm from Italy, and I travel alot allover the world. I've seen in my own life thousand of replicas in different countries.

I actually have more than 120 replicas, and I sold a lot of them (because they were really too many) in the last weeks.

I've found in the last five years a place in Guangzhou (China) a place , just close to the office of a customer of mine,

that are very nice at quite good prices. Movements are almost all automatic (like citizen movement) and they work pretty good.

I wear since the last 2 years a Milgauss that it's simply fantastic. I've seen replicas from Hong Kong, Thailand and other places in China

like the famous Lo Wu station in Shenzhen , that have nothing to compare with the quality of Guangzhou. They provide also

BOC, Warranty and Origin Certificate , and all the Gadgets that complete normally the original Kit. Only the Boxes are absolutely

fake, but the rest is nice even if unusfull ...

For any question about it, or if you want to see some pics of my replicas , pls ask and I will send you!

Nice to meet you all

jeffw69
:popcorn:

popspacket

Hi there,

let me introduce myself.

I'm from Italy, and I travel alot allover the world. I've seen in my own life thousand of replicas in different countries.

I actually have more than 120 replicas, and I sold a lot of them (because they were really too many) in the last weeks.

I've found in the last five years a place in Guangzhou (China) a place , just close to the office of a customer of mine,

that are very nice at quite good prices. Movements are almost all automatic (like citizen movement) and they work pretty good.

I wear since the last 2 years a Milgauss that it's simply fantastic. I've seen replicas from Hong Kong, Thailand and other places in China

like the famous Lo Wu station in Shenzhen , that have nothing to compare with the quality of Guangzhou. They provide also

BOC, Warranty and Origin Certificate , and all the Gadgets that complete normally the original Kit. Only the Boxes are absolutely

fake, but the rest is nice even if unusfull ...

For any question about it, or if you want to see some pics of my replicas , pls ask and I will send you!

Nice to meet you all

Show us some pictures of your replicas!!

Edited by popspacket

houndoggie

post pics in this thread, we are most interested.

greg_r

It's not that the reps in Gz are better quality - it's just that it is the primary location for most of the better dealers and wholesalers. Whether you buy in Gz, Shenzhen or, say, Thailand, the watches come from the same small group of factories - some of whom produce high quality items, others producing the cheap junk that is mostly sold into places like Africa.

The easily-accessible dealers mostly concentrate on the lower-quality stuff. For those who are in the know, however, there are some very high quality replicas available - spend some time on the board and you'll see some of them :)

Anyhow, welcome to RWG. Let's see pics of some of your watches!

GianDiComo

I'm Just new here, pls explain how to post my replicas ... ;-)

tks all for wellcomin' me!

GianDiComo

It's not that the reps in Gz are better quality - it's just that it is the primary location for most of the better dealers and wholesalers. Whether you buy in Gz, Shenzhen or, say, Thailand, the watches come from the same small group of factories - some of whom produce high quality items, others producing the cheap junk that is mostly sold into places like Africa.

The easily-accessible dealers mostly concentrate on the lower-quality stuff. For those who are in the know, however, there are some very high quality replicas available - spend some time on the board and you'll see some of them :)

Anyhow, welcome to RWG. Let's see pics of some of your watches!

I agree 100% , even if tp find highest quality at the right price, it's not so easy ...

after testing a lot of place I'm almost sure that this is one of the best...

Nice to meet you

houndoggie

I'm Just new here, pls explain how to post my replicas ... ;-)

tks all for wellcomin' me!

open up an account at a hosting site like imgur, upload pictures to the site, then post the code link here.

Wriggles

Welcome, threads for newbies are here http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456

Specifically how to post pictures is here http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=4390

Hope you enjoy the forum, if you owned that many replicas in the past I think you already have the addiction most of us here picked up after finding the forum!!

GianDiComo

Welcome, threads for newbies are here http://www.rwg.bz/bo...?showtopic=7456

Specifically how to post pictures is here http://www.rwg.bz/bo...?showtopic=4390

Hope you enjoy the forum, if you owned that many replicas in the past I think you already have the addiction most of us here picked up after finding the forum!!

tks a lot , I will ...

nice to meet you

Hi will post the first part of my replicas within this evening or latest 2morro morning ... wait for me ;-))

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

GianDiComo

I try to post first one pic of my Milgauss ... I hope that it work, otherwise, pls apologize I will try better 2 morrow...

zoom_zps4ca4f913.jpg

GianDiComo

I can add also a submariner as i Bought it, with box , warranty and gadgets... ehehehe I like this forum !!

SUBGREEN1_zps8c739228.jpg

JohnPilot

I am sure you can sell us all kind of those wondeful reps at a great price :D

Don't you ever pull off the plastic from your 120 reps?

Wriggles

You've worn a Milgauss for 2 years with the protective plastic still on?? Interesting fashion statement

houndoggie

I see this not ending well.

GianDiComo

I am sure you can sell us all kind of those wondeful reps at a great price :D

Don't you ever pull off the plastic from your 120 reps?

I used only 2/3 models ... the others are never used, becasue I use to buy just to collect ... I had the Idea to put all the replicas in a collector on one wall in my house,

but my wife fired my idea :-((

Timetraveler22

Welcome to the matrix...

GianDiComo

You've worn a Milgauss for 2 years with the protective plastic still on?? Interesting fashion statement

I wear a Black one ... here the pics made just NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

milblack_zps9da92350.jpg

Pihlippe

Plastic still on after two years?

GianDiComo

i said that i'm wearing a milgauss since 2 year , not that was the one of the picture ... any way I posted the black one I wear just now ...

there are so many suspicious here ?? ehehehehhe I suppose that many of you had problems in past with replicas... i didn't becasue I always have bought personally just in the right place and after checking and testing the quality ...

Plastic still on after two years?

another one .... i said a milgauss , not the one i'm wearing ... i'm wearing a black one just posted ....

andygt

Welcome mate, be interested to see your collection :)

Keep them coming.

thunder92

ya, how about a group shot of all of them.

GianDiComo

I was sayng that I was going to post a pic of a milgauss, not the one I was wearing ... i wear a black one, se the picture I made just now ... I suppose that most of you had problems in the past with repliacs and are quite suspicious ... I never had problems, becasue I bought all my replicas personally , I checked quality and tested them , and I never changed place to buy in the last few years . I go there 3 times every year for my job, and the salesman is always the same, he knows me, and I can trust him.

anyway , if someone doesn't believe me ... no problem, can jump over my posts ...