Sign in to follow this  
GianDiComo

Hi All , 120 replicas , new member

GianDiComo

this one is one of my favourite ... IWC <3

replicaIWCPilotChrono_zpse59c63ce.jpg

GianDiComo

ya, how about a group shot of all of them.

Sorry but I have sold the main part of my collection, I kept only my favourites .... I 'm not here to sell anything ...

BadPickle

welcome gian. try posting one pic of them all. :giggle:

BadPickle

this one is one of my favourite ... IWC <3

replicaIWCPilotChrono_zpse59c63ce.jpg

someone has a cling film fetish! :giggle:

GianDiComo

My GMT II , has no plastic ... I wear it sometimes ... LOL !!! ;-)

SCATOLA_zpsd795f905.jpg

Pihlippe

You've worn a Milgauss for 2 years with the protective plastic still on?? Interesting fashion statement

i said that i'm wearing a milgauss since 2 year , not that was the one of the picture ... any way I posted the black one I wear just now ...

there are so many suspicious here ?? ehehehehhe I suppose that many of you had problems in past with replicas... i didn't becasue I always have bought personally just in the right place and after checking and testing the quality ...

Plastic still on after two years?

:popcorn:

another one .... i said a milgauss , not the one i'm wearing ... i'm wearing a black one just posted ....

OK, doubt will get you benefited for the time ....

There has been a lot of scammers and back door salesmen and we do not like that!

Welcome to the madhouse. :)

Luthier

Doesn't matter, where you buy your reps, man - even if it's WM - you'd never come across top quality watches. All you have is 21j, 2nd and 3rd class watches. Why? Because top factories never sell best replicas to the street vendors. Many of us, me included, travel to China way more often, than you, and we too, know all the places, and more - we even meet our Trusted Dealers there, and the best reps could be bought ONLY from them. But you're in right place now, so, you're saved.

:D

Oh, and one more thing... that obsession with boxes and especially, papers/"gadgets" - is a very bad taste.

:P

10:10 Watch Repair

welcome.

where are you in Italy?

Now that you are here, you will be able to find even higher quality watches.

Wriggles

You've worn a Milgauss for 2 years with the protective plastic still on?? Interesting fashion statement

i said that i'm wearing a milgauss since 2 year , not that was the one of the picture ... any way I posted the black one I wear just now ...

there are so many suspicious here ?? ehehehehhe I suppose that many of you had problems in past with replicas... i didn't becasue I always have bought personally just in the right place and after checking and testing the quality ...

Plastic still on after two years?

another one .... i said a milgauss , not the one i'm wearing ... i'm wearing a black one just posted ....

Fair enough, but there has been a number of attempts at backdoor dealing here recently so we are a bit wary as you may understand...

I still don't really get the point of having so many reps and keeping them with the plastic and never wearing them, for me the fun of the hobby is having some nice watches to wear not just to have on display in the plastic and boxes they came in, but that's my preference and everyone has their own thing.

Curious if you sold so many recently where you managed to sell them?

Keep the pics coming

thunder92

people collect lots of things and never take out of package. Comic books, baseball cards,video games and action figures to name a few. But those will go up in value because they will be rare someday. But to each their own. I suppose with watches its usually so you can re-sell them as new. Obviously won't go up in value.

jacobarch

I just want to see a picture of his whole collection.

vittedo

But,do you will sell your watches ?

jacobarch

But,do you will sell your watches ?

I thought something smelt fishy. Explains why he had them wrapped in plastic. :band:

:popcorn: +1million

P4GTR

Giving our new friend the benefit of the doubt.. You guys are a nasty horde, I wonder how fast you would lynch me? :hangin:

Welcome! Where in Italy are you from?

You're going to be as happy as a pig in shit here when you see the watch quality available to you.

SSTEEL

Would love to see a group shot of your collection. I do agree with Luither, boxes, and fake papers are bad taste.

Where in Italy are you? I worked, and lived all around Italy back in 2000 working for Nokia. Lovely country, and people.

Luthier

I wonder how fast you would lynch me? :hangin:

Why should we lynch you? We'll cut strips from your skin for straps... alive...

:rofl:

P4GTR

I wonder how fast you would lynch me? :hangin:

Why should we lynch you? We'll cut strips from your skin for straps... alive...

:rofl:

Damn Luth, you evil SOB! Makes me all the more glad the cold war never became a war.

houndoggie

don't they cut your toe off or something if caught with a rep in Italy??

scorpion

don't they cut your toe off or something if caught with a rep in Italy??

No I heard it was your pepperoni if you know what I mean :giggle:

Any way new guy welcome G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, hope you find some good quality watches to buy.

myaz

I used only 2/3 models ... the others are never used, becasue I use to buy just to collect ... I had the Idea to put all the replicas in a collector on one wall in my house,

but my wife fired my idea :-((

A big welcome. I like the idea of that display case on a wall but I hear you, for some reason, women don't appreciate these the way we do :( .

There was a member from northern europe that posted pictures of a cabinet he was building last fall. He was going to put art work over a solid door on the front that hides all the watches. Maybe you could do something like that, open the door when the wife is gone, and enjoy the watches. If you have a study room of your own, then put it there and your wife never has to see them.

BTW, if you ever wanted to sell some, you could but you haven't been a member long enough and don't have enough posts. People here need to know you first before they would trust to buy from you.

Buddhabar

Ciao Gian....

Vedo che gli amici del forum ti hanno risposto a manetta.

Ti do il benvenuto qui, e sappi che possiamo contattarci con messaggi personali che arrivano direttamente sulla propria mail.

Un salutone e un abbraccio.

Buddhabar from Sardinia.

CheeseCake
Doesn't matter, where you buy your reps, man - even if it's WM - you'd never come across top quality watches. All you have is 21j, 2nd and 3rd class watches. Why? Because top factories never sell best replicas to the street vendors. Many of us, me included, travel to China way more often, than you, and we too, know all the places, and more - we even meet our Trusted Dealers there, and the best reps could be bought ONLY from them. But you're in right place now, so, you're saved.

:D

Oh, and one more thing... that obsession with boxes and especially, papers/"gadgets" - is a very bad taste.

:P

Yes, right. I don't give a flying fudge about papers and boxes. I got some nice collectors cases and a very nice one for my gens.

I live in the neighbor country of Mongolia and travel often to China. Never seem a "shop" there that sells anything good.

My first rep is a Rolex SS. I paid 25 bucks and that thing still runs like charm. So does my Panerai.

LightGeek

I see this not ending well.

Shhhh it's ok. Wait for it... wait for it...

NFleischer

Hello and welcome!