Sign in to follow this  
GianDiComo

Hi All , 120 replicas , new member

RichardMiami

wrapped pizza anyone?

4958813925_0769aa83d0_m.jpg

Luthier
See, folks, how much fun we can get, when Mods forgot to moooderate this thread...

:rofl:

Tanks for your support!!

Indeed.

Tank_zps2aa0dfe9.jpg

onionbag

Ye's are aw wrang, this is a moose............

river%2Bmouse1.jpg

Baldrick

Wiz 'at moose loose...roon aboot yir hoose ?

onionbag

It was right there, there on the stair.................I blame that Onze.

acharria

Moose.jpg

I don't know if this is funny or just sad... head%20bash.gif

GianDiComo

Yes, but some one is doing ...

time to loosen up mate. This is the nuthouse as stated before.

trolling, nestwhoring, post whoring, are all encouraged here at RWG as long as it is in good fun

:D

I think google translate is not working well for him maybe.

I'm from UK and I don't understand either, so he's got no chance. For an OAP, what the hell is that in English.

You are right, sorry, I will start to write in my own language, probably your GOOGLE TRANSLATOR works better than mine ... so you can reply in Italian after translating with google... (obviously with yours) ... :frusty:

If you prefer I can speak with you also in German, Spanish or pls advice if you have other preferences ..

GianDiComo

Hey where did he go?

I think he is unwrapping his watches to show us off!

I sent them to you, so you can see with your own eyes, just because it seems that your laptop doesn't work so well if you cannot see them here...

GianDiComo

At least he missed the moose...

c05c2fa58223da9dfdb304add0559fc4.jpg

Ferrari would be a death trap in a moose accident even without a rag top.

oh...I see we are getting back to the Italian topic...what was it?

Ferrari topic should be ok, better than talkin' 'bout watches with some "friends" ... :pcsam:

GianDiComo

In before train wreck

We are sharing cultural experiences with our new member from Italy.

Did you know he has 120 reps.

We are waiting for wrist pix.

He is taking the wrappers off of them, I think, I am looking forward to the wrist shots.

Dear Aren, I think that's not for you ... 4770 posts, doesn't mean that you're a Genius :suck:

GianDiComo

Here the submariner black ... for all that sleep untill late in the morning ... because troll in the night ... :lmao:

replicarolexsubmarinerblack_zps581ba674.jpg

GianDiComo

I just post also two of the oldest and ugliest I have ...

Not such good quality ... bought in Shenzhen LO WU ...

portoghese_zps55b57589.jpg

PORTOGHESECHRONO_zpsc023ce9a.jpg

TT88

Rather than one each, How about a good pic of what's left of the 120 watches you mentioned about? Not that difficult right? Save us some eye sore looking at the red box.

Until you do so, they will continue to troll you.

Crusader

Usually when a member gets 30+ posts in a first day of joining, it doesn't end well... just the statistics :giggle:

acharria

trolling, nestwhoring, post whoring, are all encouraged here at RWG as long as it is in good fun

I'm from UK and I don't understand either, so he's got no chance. For an OAP, what the hell is that in English.

You are right, sorry, I will start to write in my own language, probably your GOOGLE TRANSLATOR works better than mine ... so you can reply in Italian after translating with google... (obviously with yours) ... :frusty:

If you prefer I can speak with you also in German, Spanish or pls advice if you have other preferences ..

En serio. en Español?? Quisiera verlo, me parece interesantisimo...Que tanto hablas español y donde lo aprendiste? Yo me he dado cuenta de que el traductor de Google es malisimo para el español..

scorpion

10 pages and still no" group" shot.............we need a naked (no cling film) group shot. Dam I will look again once it gets to 20 pages.

2 no pics chuck.jpg

GianDiComo

Usually when a member gets 30+ posts in a first day of joining, it doesn't end well... just the statistics :giggle:

I hope it for you ... but I had to reply ... I posted the first one and the pics ... all the ther posts are only replies...

GianDiComo

10 pages and still no" group" shot.............we need a naked (no cling film) group shot. Dam I will look again once it gets to 20 pages.

2%20no%20pics%20chuck.jpg

I cannot make a group shot now because I changed house and the remaining watches are stored in a box, and the pics I'm posting are pictures that I made in the last months ... maybe if I will have the time to take out the remainings and put them all in the same place to take a photo, i will for sure ... in the mean time I will post the pictures of what I already photographed ...

onionbag

After payment of a small fixed fee ( a case of claret) in lieu of ongoing income for intellectual property rights.

I am able to express myself thus.......

8416714314_0aa5218ea5.jpg

Flashy by Vaughan. E. Magnet, on Flickr

GianDiComo

En serio. en Español?? Quisiera verlo, me parece interesantisimo...Que tanto hablas español y donde lo aprendiste? Yo me he dado cuenta de que el traductor de Google es malisimo para el español..

Hablo y entiendo espanol porque trabajo para todo el mundo y en Espana tambien ... tengo muy buena relaccion con un monton de empresas en Espana ... un saludo

<RJ>
Popcorn_02_Stephen_Colbert_zps60e42317.gif

conx
lozGr.gif

ron76

Nice collection.... Can I WU you the money?

scorpion
2 Popcorn (1).jpg

PeterPotamus
popcorn-yes.gif