Sign in to follow this  
12lurk

What's in the box?

12lurk

Background:

I joined this forum back in November because I was planning to buy a gen PAM 380 but was not sure I would like the Rad case/crown for daily wear. So I wanted to buy a rep to wear and help me decide.

The more I read and learned, I was hooked. So I spent all of the money I was saving for the gen and got a bunch of reps.

No regrets, as I also have a couple of gens which I only wear for certain work events and special occasions but having all these watches to play with and wear is really cool.

So here is my collection of reps so far, let me know what you think is missing?

Thebox_zps61bb68c8.jpg

Edited by 12lurk

onionbag

Omeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeega. :)

12lurk

Not a big fan, of Omega but starting to come around. I may get one just to annoy my brother who has a gen seamaster pumpkin.

Luthier

Too many similar PAMs. You need this:

224.jpg

And this:

028.jpg

:D

12lurk

Love the RWG watch just waiting for the black to come up on M2M.

The PAM fetish is what got me into watches in the first place. I do like the PVD regata chrono but I am not a big fan of bracelets on PAM

bowtiefanatc

Nice looking collection! I see many of the ones I want in that case.

Luthier

You're hopeless dreamer...

baxter

great collection :clap:

Jose Betancur

JLC Tourby :D

KarmaToBurn

Another Rolex. Either a Day-Date, Datejust or Milgaus

numero2

Too many similar PAMs.

+1

numero2

You're hopeless dreamer...

Exact. Will spend a looooooong time before i sell mine :P

JohnPilot

Nice collection, welcome.

UmpaHimself

Looking good man. Great collection

UmpaHimself

Omeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeega. :)

+1

Lev

Nice collection! I just think most Pams are pretty boring looking, though I have seen some pretty ones! Hopefully you'll be able to save up for the gen again bud!

hondas2000

Nice collection but you dont have a chronograph watch

12lurk

The IWC Top gun is a chronograph, and I have a gen "pilot" Russian chrono. However I am hesitant to get more 7750 watches because of all the problems people report. However I am looking for a good 7753 replica if anyone has any recommendations.

12lurk

Nice collection! I just think most Pams are pretty boring looking, though I have seen some pretty ones! Hopefully you'll be able to save up for the gen again bud!

I disagree, I love the simplicity and design of the base and luminor PAM's. As well the 360 and 036 replicas to me are special because I would sell an organ to own a gen, but they are so hard to come by. While the 111 is in my opinion the best replica out there. I friend of mine has a gen 111 and I have worn it extensively. There is very little difference between the noob 111 and the gen, especially on the wrist.

12lurk

I disagree, I love the simplicity and design of the base and luminor PAM's. As well the 360 and 036 replicas to me are special because I would sell an organ to own a gen, but they are so hard to come by. While the 111 is in my opinion the best replica out there. I friend of mine has a gen 111 and I have worn it extensively. There is very little difference between the noob 111 and the gen, especially on the wrist.

I have a gen PAM 320 and I love it, but to be honest I am not sure I could justify having more than one high end gen at a time since I do not wear it enough as it is. So I would need to sell the 320 to get another gen. In fact I have considered selling it to get a gen JLC NSD as they are about the same price on the used market.

Luthier

The IWC Top gun is a chronograph, and I have a gen "pilot" Russian chrono. However I am hesitant to get more 7750 watches because of all the problems people report. However I am looking for a good 7753 replica if anyone has any recommendations.

Look above.

12lurk

Look above.

Do you mean the PAM on bracelet? I did not realise that was a 7753? I thought it was a 7750. What model is that? Is there a DLC version?

millwallmart

Sexy collection