Sign in to follow this  
Del

Del

Odyseus

If anyone can photograph it Del..you can!! :giggle:

Hazz

top heavy....yes after a few days, you get used to it,,,,,,,,,, lots of stories about BP factory, does it exist ?

Del
If anyone can photograph it Del..you can!! :giggle:

:lol: This one nearly got thrown out the window!

top heavy....yes after a few days, you get used to it,,,,,,,,,, lots of stories about BP factory, does it exist ?

Huvny a clue mate! :D

Amit

Looks better than other versions in some respects but in others it looks less accurate.

Electron17

Great photos Del,I know what you mean about the curve in the crystal. I some times have trouble telling the time with all the reflections on mine. I have the Noob factory version, one from a dealer and another from a fellow member. The one from the member is the Noob factory version BK uses for mods. I can not tell the difference between them, will try to pots pictures on the weekend.

Regards,

Jan

Mechwarrior

usual beautiful pics. ty

cpsurfer

Nice mate...

solkryssare

Sweet pic's :)

Gotta say tho, the SEL fit kinda killes it for me.

Del

Yeah, the SEL fit is pretty awful. I don't really understand why people were falling over themselves about this version. Ok. The pearl is good but that doesn't automatically make it the best version!

It a nice enough watch and now that I've given the bracelet the bike lube treatment it looks and feels very nice.

KeNnY

Yeah, the SEL fit is pretty awful. I don't really understand why people were falling over themselves about this version. Ok. The pearl is good but that doesn't automatically make it the best version!

It a nice enough watch and now that I've given the bracelet the bike lube treatment it looks and feels very nice.

Great PHOTOS mate ! THansk a lot ! :)

What I would take from this version are hour markers (or whole dial), bezel insert with pearl, and rehaut and put it into noob ultimate case. And that is why I have a spare noob case ready to make rep franken :D

jeffw69

I think it looks great in your pics Del.

So, is it a keeper?

Have you used the micro adjustment on the bracelet? If you get it fitted just right, it feels less top heavy.

Pearl looks good and lume looks pretty accurate as to the color used on gen.

solkryssare

As long as your happy with it mate :) Didn't mean to bring you down btw....

nic3

great watch!

KeNnY

So, is it a keeper?

Have you used the micro adjustment on the bracelet? If you get it fitted just right, it feels less top heavy.

Jeff can you try to make same pictures with your GEN ? :D best to remove the diver extension that is what it will make feel wear comfortable :)

jeffw69

So, is it a keeper?

Jeff can you try to make same pictures with your GEN ? :D best to remove the diver extension that is what it will make feel wear comfortable :)

Yes I'll take some pics today.

On the Gen, there is no need to remove diver extension.

KeNnY

So, is it a keeper?

Yes I'll take some pics today.

On the Gen, there is no need to remove diver extension.

awesome ! :)

Sad I don't have any AD here to test the gen.

Del

Thanks guys. I'm certainly keeping it for now - maybe I've been a bit harsh with my "review" but with all the hype I was expecting better. Anyway, I'm wearing it again today and I rather like it, even with the divers extension it actually sits quite well on my small wrist - the glide lock clasp is very good for making small adjustments to the sizing.

:)

NodgerRocks

Pics are amazing, even if you think the watch isn't! :giggle:

Del
Pics are amazing, even if you think the watch isn't! :giggle:

Thanks! :)

LondonBB

I agree that this version is overhyped, the worst element being the crystal. As for comfort, you'll quickly get used to it Del, I honestly don't know I'm wearing mine, they are so comfortable. I haveI one on bracelet and on on RubberB strap, which I rotate. Sometimes wear the Breitling Seawolf too but all in all prefer th DSSD.

popspacket

Incredibly stellar pictures, as usual. Thanks.

Planemo

What I would take from this version are hour markers (or whole dial), bezel insert with pearl, and rehaut and put it into noob ultimate case. And that is why I have a spare noob case ready to make rep franken :D

I'm with you there Kenny, which is why I currently have both the 42PO and Noob watches with Wiz who is going to build my rep franken :) I am going to use the noob bezel insert though as I don't like the flat-topped triangle. To me it looks further from gen than the overly-rounded one on the noob.

And I also agree with LondonBB, the DSSD wears a lot lighter than the Seawolf. I have only returned to wearing my SW regularly due to the above. Not unsurprising though, the SW is a good deal heavier although I appreciate that some of that is in the strap.

onionbag

Del, after our meeting today, and having a wee look at this I checked the SEL fit on my cheapie.

I have to say that mine is rock solid, so your complaint about the fit is valid(not that I ever doubted it)

Great pics mate, well done. :clap:

plankton

What TD did you get if from?