Sign in to follow this  
BWS Boss

Newbie here

BWS Boss

Good morning y'all! Hope you are all having a good day so far. I just wanted to introduce my self to what looks like an awesome community. I have read a few of the topics and got some good information. I have also read the rules and will abide by them.

One question that I have; What do you guys mean by "you should PM a TD and tell him what your looking for". Now I am assuming that PM means private message and TD is trusted dealer?

onzenuub

Yes you are right, welcome and enjoy being here.

greg_r

yes.

Some dealers prefer email - you'll find contact info where appropriate in their subforums

RichardMiami

Welcome to the nuthouse!

PM is wrong in this case. You should find the watch you want, either gen or rep, and EMAIL a pic to one or more of the Trusted Dealers. Most of the TDs are on here, but do not answer PMs.

jeffw69

Welcome.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Chrisby

Welcome to the forum...be kind to your wallet, but even kinder to your wrist!

watchaddict99

PM = private message TD = trusted dealer.

black263

If you want to PM someone. Click on the avatar (or the blank space where the avatar would be) and when you get the profile up, you will see the "send a message" box up on the right. If someone PMs you, you will get a number comes up on the very top of every page on the envelope image, showing how many unread messages you have. Click on that to see the PM. You can then reply to that PM by typing in the reply box below the message, or at the end of the message thread. Just sent you one to demo.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!