Sign in to follow this  
Joebo0406

Hello from Noob in Warwickshire UK

Joebo0406

Hi everyone, joined a couple of days back and finding the site fantastic, I can't believe the knowledge and experience on here, I'm addicted ( I've already posted on the flame free and made a absolute dick of myself ????)Anyway I have a gen Tag WAF1112 and the wife has a Cartier tank of some sort(I'll look it up on here one day) and have always loved quality watches but the wallet unfortunately doesn't. I think the forums and TD's are great and look forward to now making an informed rep/s purchase from a TD. I've always yearned for Tag Carreras and love the look of the Breitlings but like a lot you I can't make my mind up on the model so will probably buy far to many,but hey,that seems to be the fun. About 20 odd years ago I travelled through SE Asia and in Bangkok I bought loads of reps/ fakes and at the time the quality was terrible. My favourite was a Rolex of some sort which was a winder. I loved winding it as the whole face used to rotate and it was always fun trying to realign it, that's until I went for a swim with it on,never saw it again. I'll shut up now.

Luthier

Welcome to the forum, Joe!

Well... you did good, starting from reading our threads, read more, and you'll love this forum even more.

Xebryus

Welcome from the US. Enjoy your stay

Balad1

Welcome from Hawaii

It is good to have you join us.

Ted

mightynimrod

Hi ya mate

Welcome from Derbyshire

Any help ya need just ask and I'll try my best.

nunu78

Welcome my friend just follow the advice from Luthier and you will do great here.

Bluejuzuk

Welcome from Cheshire!

I'm a newbie too but these forums have a wealth of information to quickly get you learning.

I came here interested in buying a Hublot, now I've changed my mind to a Breitling.

But what I'm gonna end up doing is buying a watch display box and buying a nice collection.

Have fun!

SSTEEL

Welcome aboard Joe :)

black263

Run away now. I joined in November and didn't heed the warnings. Now I am about to start my second 10=holder box.

Chinnyman

Welcome

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

fellowsis

Welcome from the west mids!

vespa

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

Welcome Joe from Staffordshire ,The guys will go out of there way to help , have a good read of the site .Good luck.

Buckydevil

Hello there from Glasgow

BadPickle

Welcome from West Yorkshire.......

877706C2-C539-4E56-97B1-718AC25138BF-4260-0000074D8AFE5BF0.jpg