Sign in to follow this  
NodgerRocks

I'm going to order this from Toro tomorow but.....BR-02 (RG)

NodgerRocks

Hi people,

Going to make this my first post CNY purchase if in stock but wondered if the comments below mean it doesn't follow the usual safe style posting method usually used? Totally trust this TD of course but just curious.

Dear customers, please note that we do not send QC pictures for this watch. Upon request we will charge full price.

DESCRIPTION: From N Factory

CASE: PVD Black/18K Plated YG SS Case, Numeral/Stick Lume Markers

MOVEMENT: Asian 7750 Automatic movement, 28800bph

DIMENSIONS: 44mm x 18mm

CRYSTAL: Sapphire with AR Coated

STRAP / BRACELET: Rubber

Cheers.

greg_r

um - nothing I can see that relates to posting there, mate. Don't really see a problem.

Not providing QC photos isn't uncommon on discount deals btw (which I assume this is). I personally rarely bother with them anyhow.

NodgerRocks

um - nothing I can see that relates to posting there, mate. Don't really see a problem.

Not providing QC photos isn't uncommon on discount deals btw (which I assume this is). I personally rarely bother with them anyhow.

No this is just watch from B&R section that I like, not on offer as far as I can tell? All the B&R watch BR-02 seems to say this? Only difference to other B&R is it states from N factory so thought maybe comes in direct or something?

I will order tomorrow and ask the mighty man myself, probably easiest! :help3:

Cheers.

RichardMiami

N factory is the name given to one of several watch assembly shops that Toro uses, as do MANY other dealers.

They are known for providing good work, which is why they are mentioned.

greg_r

No this is just watch from B&R section that I like, not on offer as far as I can tell? All the B&R watch BR-02 seems to say this? Only difference to other B&R is it states from N factory so thought maybe comes in direct or something?

I will order tomorrow and ask the mighty man myself, probably easiest! :help3:

Cheers.

Ah - now I understand. No, as Richard says above, the shipping will be done the usual way, it's just that this model is sourced from the so-called noobfactory who are known for producing some very high-quality reps. It's a nice watch :)

Balad1

How much money are we talking about, for this rep?

If you don't feel comfortable then buy from someone else.

Higs

That text about not getting QC pictures is a 'left over' from when these BR02 watches were on special offer at Toros. The $278 they're on for now is full price so you should get QC pics, particularly of you ask him for them.

When these were on special offer he was absolutely bombarded with requests for them so he stopped sending QC pics just so he could get them out of the door fast enough.

p.s. mine says hello. I got mine early in the sale so did get QC pics, not that I needed them.

IMG_2644.JPG

NodgerRocks

Ok all makes sense.

Totally digging this watch, did see an all black version but I am a bit of a RG bling victim but I think this is quite calm and a very nice dressy watch. 100% on this at $278, order WILL be going in :mellow:

That text about not getting QC pictures is a 'left over' from when these BR02 watches were on special offer at Toros. The $278 they're on for now is full price so you should get QC pics, particularly of you ask him for them.

When these were on special offer he was absolutely bombarded with requests for them so he stopped sending QC pics just so he could get them out of the door fast enough.

p.s. mine says hello. I got mine early in the sale so did get QC pics, not that I needed them.

IMG_2644.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

Nice!

Next job - Learn how to use a camera and photo software...maybe one day?! :giggle: