Sign in to follow this  
arm.1412

Hello from Sydney

arm.1412

Hi

I'm a noob wanted to gain more knowledge about replicas, and would love to start collecting them beautiful watches out there, with the boxes if i happen to be able to afford them.

Here's some of my wishlist :

Omega Mission Hills Constellation Double Eagle Chronograph

Omega Railmaster

Omega AquaTerra

SS Rolex Submariner (always a classic)

SS Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller

Panerai Radiomir Black Seal

Sure will appreciate any comments or recommendations =)

:wacko:

onzenuub

Welcome from The Netherlands, nice wishlist you have.

graman

Hey there mate!....Welcome from Melbourne!

Great forum here...you'll enjoy it

AustinTech

Not sure about the "Omega Mission Hills Constellation Double Eagle Chronograph" - but the rest of the watches you listed are well replicated. You shouldn't have a problem finding any of them from one or more of the dealers in our trusted dealers list.

Here is my Railmaster XXL in crappy lighting:

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse! Here is a pic of my blackseal. :wacko:

DSCN1956.jpg

KinCaidk

Welcome to yet another aussie :daffy:

Nice list!

@Ding> you just love that lume pic, don't you? :wacko:

dingle
Welcome to yet another aussie :daffy:

Nice list!

@Ding> you just love that lume pic, don't you? :wacko:

YES!...it my pride and joy. My only child. :D

trailboss99

Hey there and welcome mate!

Another Aussie, cool.

Col.

arm.1412

@Austin great XXL !!

@ding adorable black seal

One question to all rep expert here,

Out of hundreds of online replica sellers, I came across one website ( www.trustywatchguy.com ), to me it seems to be very comprehensive :

- They have many different grades of replicas (e.g. for Rolex Sub the price goes from $90-ish all the way up until $400-ish and the differences are pretty well-explained

- Many pictures of the specified watch

- It may not be found in RWG recommended seller list, but from my preliminary search so far, it's one of the most comprehensive replica seller.

The very simple question is : is the Trusty trustable ?

Many thanks before. :rofl:

arm.1412

Thanks all for the info !! cheers..

trailboss99

Trusty is OK, just rather expensive.

BTW, of those Sub reps one of the best is also one of the cheapest.

Don't ask me why, it just is.

Col.

KBH

Welcome from Sydney. That sure looks like a beautiful place to live.

I've owned all the Rolexes you mentioned and the Panerai and, with the exception of the DSSD, loved them all. The DSSD was way too thick for my tastes but it would probably be good to beat someone to death with in a fight.

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the place.

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG arm! Great to be gaining more Aussie members as we have birthday threads here for the members from down under......... :lol:

JoeyB
Hi

:Whistle:

Hi, and g'day to you! You've come to the right place, all the advice you just received is worth money to you. These guys are experts.

I have a quick question. By any chance is there a National celebration going on in your country right now, or one planned soon? I keep hearing these rumors.

phaedo
Hi

Hi, and g'day to you! You've come to the right place, all the advice you just received is worth money to you. These guys are experts.

I have a quick question. By any chance is there a National celebration going on in your country right now, or one planned soon? I keep hearing these rumors.

Well, easter's coming up in a week or so, maybe that is the celebration you are thinking of? :rofl:

BTW, currently in Sydney too.

JoeyB
Hi

Well, easter's coming up in a week or so, maybe that is the celebration you are thinking of? :rofl:

No, I was thinking more like a National Holiday for a real hero, a man among men that makes the women swoon. And makes the gays of both sexes just go nuts. ;)

phaedo
Hi

No, I was thinking more like a National Holiday for a real hero, a man among men that makes the women swoon. And makes the gays of both sexes just go nuts. ;)

Reading between tose lines I would have to say Every day is a national holiday!

greg_r

I see you've already been given all the right advice, so I'll just say: Welcome to RWG! :Whistle:

arm.1412
Hi

:)

Well, easter's coming up in a week or so, maybe that is the celebration you are thinking of? :zzz:

No, I was thinking more like a National Holiday for a real hero, a man among men that makes the women swoon. And makes the gays of both sexes just go nuts. :Jumpy:

Think i know what you're talking about, it's the ANZAC day.. initially it was a commemoration for the Australian and New Zealand soldiers on the WW 1, but now it's generally a national holiday to commemorate the army corps..

JoeyB
Hi

;)

Well, easter's coming up in a week or so, maybe that is the celebration you are thinking of? :irish_dance:

No, I was thinking more like a National Holiday for a real hero, a man among men that makes the women swoon. And makes the gays of both sexes just go nuts. :irish_dance:

Think i know what you're talking about, it's the ANZAC day.. initially it was a commemoration for the Australian and New Zealand soldiers on the WW 1, but now it's generally a national holiday to commemorate the army corps..

No, not ANZAC Day, though I'd guess my good friend, this giant among men, was a hero in WW1 too. I'd certainly agree, every day is a National Holiday in his honor!