Sign in to follow this  
jyc

hiii

jyc

Glad to be a part of these forums and interested to see all the various topics when it comes down to fine craftsmanship

Thanks for letting me be a part!

acid_luving

welcome aboard mate

jyc

how are people's thoughts on montblanc watches?

luxury leather goods and pens, superb, but watches? very interested and the Timewalker looks like a piece of beauty

BigBuys

Oh, you have an eye for craftsmanship do you? You are going to have fun here! Welcome aboard and watch out for loonies, they are everywhere. :daffy:

Watch out for Luthier, he looks like this :yiddishe: but he does design a great watch! Be sure to read about his recent work. Hope you enjoy RWG enough to become VIP.

Luthier

how are people's thoughts on montblanc watches?

luxury leather goods and pens, superb, but watches? very interested and the Timewalker looks like a piece of beauty

If you'd ask me, personally, here's my answers:

1. Montblanc is a pens company, not really a watch company.

2. Luxury genuine items are great, especially Graham's pens (check out his subforum), Watches? Well... we have 33,000 members, it speaks loud. Just don't buy cheap crap, and you'll be happy.

Wacco

Hello welcome

Agree with Luthier, Montblanc is pens, Chanel is Haute Couture, Dior is Perfume and Gucci is bags. Go just for the classics and enjoy the "rep" quality of a GC watch

onzenuub

Welcome

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

PAB
welcome_zps293c12ce.gif