Sign in to follow this  
SSTEEL

My Interim Buying Experience with Andrew, Trust Time

SSTEEL

Title correction, Trust Time

Quote from RWGF posted on the 11th Feb 2013

This is not just for my reference, but also for anyone else wishing to purchase from TT (Andrew).

Placed my order on the 5th of this month, and paid via WU also on the 5th. Payment was collected a couple of days later, with great communications from Andrew.

As of today, I have yet to receive my QC photos, and also awaiting a reply to an email I sent asking when I should expect my QC photos, and asking if delivery will be delayed because of CNY.

Also to note, I accidentally over paid for my order by €50 Euros, but seeing as I was looking for a bracelet for an old LV Sub, Andrew was happy to supply me with one for the €50 Euros I over paid.

So as of today, 11th, I am still waiting for my QC photos, and hope to get them very soon.

Update #1

Just had an email from Andrew, looks like I missed the deadline for CNY ordering, so will have to wait it out. No buggy, patients is a virtue.

Update #2

The following was posted on the 23rd Feb 2013

As of today, I am still waiting for my QC photos from Andrew.

After an email to him today, asking when I should expect my QC photos, I get a reply telling me that payment was never received, which I replied stating that payment was indeed made on the 5th, and collected on the following day, the 6th.

I am certain that Andrew is not the only person replying to emails, as my last email was 100% from someone other than Andrew with the same signature script.

At this moment in time, I am disappointed, and worried that my purchase/order will not be complete as per emails,. I over accidentally paid for my order by €50 euros, and asked Andrew, instead of refunding me, or crediting me that he would send me a V1 bracelet for a V1 LV sub I have, which he agreed to do so.

As said, my last communications to Andrews email now has me worried, and while my purchase may not be of a few hundred dollars, and only $138.00, I feel that I have been listed as a low priority.

I will update thins thread as and when I hear more, but as of right now, I am uncomfortable, and confused with the communications.

Edited by SSTEEL

JohnPilot

With Andrew you take no risk.Great service there.

greg_r

Andrew won't let you down - he's extremely reliable.

Monty010

Had dealings with Andrew in the past. And all perfect. Maybe it's just a hiccup because of cny. And a miscommunication between Andrew and one of his many mini Andrews behind the mail.

SSTEEL

Thanks guys, I know I'm dealing with a good guy, but I am concerned that I'm not always talking with Andrew. There are other members of staff answering to his emails. My case is proof of that. I just hope that my order will be completed along with a V1 bracelet that me and Andrew agreed on.

dalboy

Have dealt with Andrew for years...

The man is 100% in my book ..though some members don't like drop shippers....rest assured he is a good bloke

Dal..

Luthier

Thanks guys, I know I'm dealing with a good guy, but I am concerned that I'm not always talking with Andrew. There are other members of staff answering to his emails. My case is proof of that. I just hope that my order will be completed along with a V1 bracelet that me and Andrew agreed on.

Andrew don't have any staff. He even don't live in China.

Are you sure you bought from Trusty Time? Maybe, you sent money to his clones?

greg_r

Good point Luth:

Andrew always answers emails personally (as does Josh). Are you sure you're on the right site?

solkryssare

Andrew would NOT let you down mate

arancini

Dealt with Andrew many times now and if it is indeed the Genuine Trusty Time site and not a scam site, rest assured he will fix your problem.

I changed a clock order on him at the last second once and he came through no problems.

Another time I needed a Sapphire glass fixed and he was First Class making that happen.

If there is a problem with payment, rest assured he'll fix it if you've communicated it to him clearly.

SSTEEL

Andrew don't have any staff. He even don't live in China.

Are you sure you bought from Trusty Time? Maybe, you sent money to his clones?

It's definitely Andrew, and not a clone. Emailed him yesterday, and got an email back at 2am saying he would look into my order, and that he would email me back asap, but as of yet, the only email I have had from him is a generic Trusty Time headed email stating that payment has been received, and to log into my TT account to check for tracking details of shipping.

So I'm even more confused now, as I was expecting QC photos.

SSTEEL

Update #3

Received email confirming order being prepared for shipping. Also to note that QC photos normally come after tracking info.

So looks like things are moving along :)

mafuta

What is the point of QC photos after it is shipped?

Luthier

Exactly...

SSTEEL

Andrew like many others have the tracking slips already available, and these are assigned to the various packages which are then processed for QC, then once QC photos are given the green light, the watch is shipped. It's simply to speed up the process I guess.

gigabyte056

Not to speak out of place but Andrew usually gives tracking number prior to shipping, then he sends QC.

after a day or earlier if watch is approved he will (drop) ship.

just my 2c

SSTEEL

WHS^^

LightGeek
Not to speak out of place but Andrew usually gives tracking number prior to shipping, then he sends QC.

after a day or earlier if watch is approved he will (drop) ship.

just my 2c

+1. I actually have an order with Andrew in progress (shhh! Don't tell Mary -- though I have one with them too).

Luthier

Andrew don't ship. He even don't live in China. He never touch the watch.

SSTEEL

I know that, you know that, and even my grandma's goldfish knows it. Andrew is in the Philippines iirc. But you know what I mean though about the tracking numbers, its just like for example, you go into your own post office and take a load of Recorded Delivery slips, then these are used with processed orders.

gigabyte056

That's why I used the term drop ship.

he just gets the QC and shipping slip from the trader he works with, he has a good website and good English and that's about it.

Luthier

I know that, you know that, and even my grandma's goldfish knows it. Andrew is in the Philippines iirc. But you know what I mean though about the tracking numbers, its just like for example, you go into your own post office and take a load of Recorded Delivery slips, then these are used with processed orders.

No Andrew and Josh live in Singapore.

They have relatives in Guangzhou, who pick up and ship watches.

SSTEEL

Oh right, cheers mate, I wasn't sure, but did know he lived and worked outside of China :)

SSTEEL

Update #4

QC photos arrived, and approved :)

HeavyKrush

Glad it worked out S. For me, Andrew sent (correction, Andrews relatives sent) QC pcs with tracking and a note that the watch would ship in 24 hours if no word was given.