Sign in to follow this  
Leedsbear

42mm PO bezel insert

Leedsbear

Have a pumpkin version and fancy a wee change and looking to get a black bezel insert. Got the watch from Reg about 12 months ago and it's been great. Also planning to swap the steel bracelet and get a black leather strap and deployment buckle from Hirsch straps.

Anyone recommend a TD to get the bezel insert and are they easy to change? Seen some in eBay but would rather buy from a recommendation.

Tnx

Richard

ReplicaFromDownunder

I have the same question. Want to change my bezel also. Generally the ebay ones work out cheaper and faster postage. Saw some for $17.99us

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

frapzzor

Sorry for necriin' the thread but I've got the same problem, i found wholesale990 on ebay but can't find a ceramic insert for my 42mm CrPO. Should I settle for the ones that wholesale990 got?

Not sure really and would really appreciate the help

R1evans

Don't know about the ceramic bezel inserts,but Mary & Rochest can get the normal inserts for the ultimates/v5.

I've had the bezels off on the po's i owned and found the inserts are glued in,not just pushed.

Might be worth emailing Wi and asking,hope this helps.

frapzzor

Think I'll give it a shot with wholesales. As I think a new from the td's would have the same problem as my current, but thanks anyway!

johnnoblin

Toro said he had some available a few weeks ago when I asked him.