Sign in to follow this  
TheSav

Too many choices!!

TheSav

I stumbled on this forum whilst researching the purchase of a genuine Tag Carrera calibre 16. It was then that I spotted a pretty good replica Tag Monaco and the grand Carrera. So I thought, why not get all 3?

So I started the search for good vs bad reps. Found this place and now I'm considering dedicating an entire shelf in my wardrobe for this purpose.

I've now read a large part of the threads here and found a number of reps that take my fancy. Apart from the above, a submariner is on the list as well as a nice pam. Then there is the planet ocean and that's just scratching the surface. Arrrrgggggghhhhhh I feel an addiction coming on.

LightGeek

Nah, that's just excitement. The addiction hasn't actually started yet...

Luthier

You're dooooooomed!!!

:D

Welcome to your worst nightmare, mate!

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

PAB
welcome_zps293c12ce.gif

BadPickle

Welcome to the poor club!!!

363A4852-9A14-40F8-BD50-419A40AB6287-11856-0000156F3070502E.jpg

Xebryus

Yeah you're screwed. Welcome

fetasigma

Just wait until you have over 1000 into a rep and the. Start looking at gens again

jeffw69

Aaaaaah, first world problems.

Welcome to the forum!

UmpaHimself

Aaaaaah, first world problems.

Welcome to the forum!

:lol:

flyr

Welcome! Cut up your credit cards and delete all references to this forum,then go into a dark room and say "Those watches are not beautiful,I do not want them" 500 times. GOOD LUCK! :help3:

Mossy99

Having the same problem too mate, was looking for a nice Omega PO, then got drawn into looking at a tag, now I've just been reading a review comparison of a Breitling SuperOcean 44 Gen v Rep that looks gorgeous.........