Sign in to follow this  
Watcher71

returning member from the original RWG

Watcher71

Hello, :) I am a former member and moderator from Blade's old RWG, so I am new to this revitalized forum but not new to RWG. I never adjusted to RWGjr and did not realize you all found a new hangout after blade's old site died. Glad to see this place back up and a few familiar faces, although to be honest I do not recognize most of the screen names. Anyway, hope to see more familiar faces and meet some new ones.

dingle

welcome watcher! Glad you found us. :)

onzenuub

Hey noob, enjoy. :)

sconehead

Welcome back mate...:)

greg_r
Hello, :) I am a former member and moderator from Blade's old RWG, so I am new to this revitalized forum but not new to RWG. I never adjusted to RWGjr and did not realize you all found a new hangout after blade's old site died. Glad to see this place back up and a few familiar faces, although to be honest I do not recognize most of the screen names. Anyway, hope to see more familiar faces and meet some new ones.

Welcome home!!!!

I certainly remember you - dunno whether you remember me, though as I was only a regular on the old board for the last few months of its existence. Glad that you found us at last - quite a few of the 'old guard' have found their way home now that we've managed to recover our original address :)

Pull up a chair and have a beer :)

KinCaidk

welcome home! :)

Watcher71

So has anyone yet figured out who has the best sub? Ha ha! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Edited by Watcher71

KBH

Welcome back Watcher. We always love having the old guard show back up found the old board about 6 months before it disappeared and have hung around since Greg_r pulled it all back together. Were making some good progress in getting things back shipshape. Hope you stick around and enjoy it.

If you still have contact with any of the old members please let them know we're still open for business.

Luthier

Welcome back, and don't forget to switch your status to "Supporter".

:)

KBH

I do remember that avatar......

Rolex still has the best Sub, although my WM9 is almost as good. :)

Watcher71
Welcome back Watcher. We always love having the old guard show back up found the old board about 6 months before it disappeared and have hung around since Greg_r pulled it all back together. Were making some good progress in getting things back shipshape. Hope you stick around and enjoy it.

If you still have contact with any of the old members please let them know we're still open for business.

johnnyboy is the only one I maintained any contact with, and I will shoot him an email for sure. See y'all later...

Klink

Watcher71...

: )

a true blast from the past are you! Tempus Fugit for shore!

Seem to rrecall somewhere back in the long ago that you were

involved before many!

Best Regards from

Klink.

Life is Good!

Watcher71
Watcher71...

: )

a true blast from the past are you! Tempus Fugit for shore!

Seem to rrecall somewhere back in the long ago that you were

involved before many!

Best Regards from

Klink.

Life is Good!

The klinkster! Good to see you too. I am glad to see life is still good :)

Edited by Watcher71

trailboss99

Watcher! Wow, welcome back mate.

We had a guy here register as Jonnyboy but there was some doubt over whether it was indeed him or not.

If it was him tell him to get his ass back here now we know for sure and if it wasn't we will wipe the account so he can have his nick back.

There was another confirmed oldster who was one of JB's buddies who felt it was not him, can't remember the guy's name now, he came in with that pic of JB in a lazy chair taken from behind as his avatar.

Col.

oscarmadfish

welcome home

iabounty

johnnyboy is the only one I maintained any contact with, and I will shoot him an email for sure. See y'all later...

I remember your avatar well Watcher, glad your here. Tell johnnyboy hello from iabounty and that slab of Canadian bacon must have got lost in the mail...... :Whistle:

Watcher71

I have not heard from john in awhile, but I just sent him an email telling him this place was back up. I will tell him jetmid wants to show him his new patek...that should smoke him out of his canadian enclave and get him posting again! :thepianohasbeendrinking:

trailboss99

Ahhhh, JetMid . . . . . . . . .

Ya know, I should miss some of the classic watch threads and info that was on the old data base and I do but it's the JetMid thread I miss most of all.

The only thread since to come close is the immortal "Totally owned at the AD [and at the watch forum]" at RWI. As good as it is it ain't a patch on JetMid.

That clown brought so much laughter into the world if he does nothing else he gave us that. And achieved a sort of immortality in the process. Happy days.

Col.

graman

Yup...that's the truth..............

Welcome home Watcher!.......welcome home mate..

coolfire

Wow! Nice seeing you back, watcher!