Sign in to follow this  
JustinCase

Help! Recommendations for Rep Dealers

JustinCase

Hello everyone,

Thanks to you guys, I have had good experience with Robert and Mary.

For web accessability, however, I found Josh's Perfect-Hour.com very convenient.

Would you recommend him as a trustworthy dealer? Does he have an email for enquiries about things that may not be on his website?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Justin Case

trailboss99

Josh does not look for stuff he does not have in stock. He is also a bit more expensive than some of the other dealers. He won't rip you off however.

One way around the web thing is to send the dealer of your choice a link to the watch on josh's website and tell them that is the one you want.

Col.

JustinCase
Josh does not look for stuff he does not have in stock. He is also a bit more expensive than some of the other dealers. He won't rip you off however.

One way around the web thing is to send the dealer of your choice a link to the watch on josh's website and tell them that is the one you want.

Col.

Is there an email I can send him to check on availability of a particular watch in his website? I assume he does not have every model shown in stock.

Thanks.

Luthier

Col.

Is there an email I can send him to check on availability of a particular watch in his website? I assume he does not have every model shown in stock.

Thanks.

He don't have a stock, he is a dropshipper, mean he send your request to the factory, and they ship the watch to you.

KBH

Whether or not he's a drop shipper has been debated since I first started buying reps. Regardless, there is almost no one that give better service and faster answers to your questions. You can buy with confidence from him. Generally it's just going to cost you a little more for the service and warranty he provides.

Since every watch I've received from him comes in a distinct PC package with the same handwriting, I'd say that someone in his organization is doing all the shipping for him. They're not coming directly from the many different factories as has been suggested here.

He has replaced bracelets with stuck screws, rubber strap with bad lettering, and several watches that have had problems many months after I bought them.

I had a UN maxi Diver that I send back for service 3 weeks ago. It is already on the way back and EMS says it left China yesterday.

[email protected]

JustinCase

Thanks to all you guys for your help. Oversea transaction is always plagued with uncertainties, especially for replica watches: there are some many sharks! I've been bitten a few times.

I emailed Josh this morning--my time--and he answered back immediately. Doesn't he sleep?

We will see how the transaction goes. Yes, his prices is a little higher, not for all items though, and I am willing to pay a little more (within reason) for good quality and good service.

Once again, thanks to y'all.

Justin Case

bme
Thanks to all you guys for your help. Oversea transaction is always plagued with uncertainties, especially for replica watches: there are some many sharks! I've been bitten a few times.

I emailed Josh this morning--my time--and he answered back immediately. Doesn't he sleep?

We will see how the transaction goes. Yes, his prices is a little higher, not for all items though, and I am willing to pay a little more (within reason) for good quality and good service.

Justin Case

..............and good quality and good service is exactly what you'll get. Just wish Dave was here to add his comments! :Whistle:

billt431

Justin Case

..............and good quality and good service is exactly what you'll get. Just wish Dave was here to add his comments! :blink:

I'm still a noob, but I bought my first watch from Josh and have been impressed with his responsiveness and service. The watch is beautiful, but I have big wrists and needed a couple of extra links. He had the issue resolved within 1/2 hour of my first email. The extra links should be arriving in MS this week. It is my first watch from Josh, but surely will not be my last.

Bill