Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

[TUTORIAL] Making Historical ROLEX DEEP SEA CHALLENGE ULTIMATE rep

Misery

really impressive work kenny!

will we see a video of the finish product soon?

btw the inner rehaut does it have ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX around it and 2012 at the 12 hand marker?

P.S. Kenny's work made me register into the forum, so Hi everyone!!!

Edited by Misery

KeNnY
really impressive work kenny!

will we see a video of the finish product soon?

btw the inner rehaut does it have ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX around it and 2012 at the 12 hand marker?

P.S. Kenny's work made me register into the forum, so Hi everyone!!!

Thank you very much buddy ! :-)

I will put out none video for you.

Yes the text on rehaut is there like gen.

Happy my work made you register here :-D welcome !

Odoslané z LT15i cez Tapatalk 2

andepad

Kenny

Well done!

Enjoyed reading your work as usual - i think you can add one more "title" on you avatar..."DSC King" ;-)

Love the underwater lume shots... hey, who knows that may be a Kenny "signature" photo at end of mods...

mdakers68

Hey Bud , I just found this post.....thats so cool, what you did with the watch. What would the turnover time be .....? Once you receive watch and ship back too Canada....?

Mike.

Pmcclean18

Wowser!

Garyun

very impressive!

ATEspo

Fantastic! Such a nice watch, wish I didn't have a girlie wrist because I would love to own one.

tonbar

Truly the best post I've seen to date! Thank you for sharing!

KeNnY

Kenny

Well done!

Enjoyed reading your work as usual - i think you can add one more "title" on you avatar..."DSC King" ;-)

Love the underwater lume shots... hey, who knows that may be a Kenny "signature" photo at end of mods...

Thank you buddy :D

Hey Bud , I just found this post.....thats so cool, what you did with the watch. What would the turnover time be .....? Once you receive watch and ship back too Canada....?

Mike.

Thank you very much MIKE ! :) replied PM :)

Wowser!

Thank you my friend :)

very impressive!

Thank you mate ! :)

Fantastic! Such a nice watch, wish I didn't have a girlie wrist because I would love to own one.

Thank you mate ! :D doesn't matter what wrist, if the love is strong ! :D

Truly the best post I've seen to date! Thank you for sharing!

THANK YOU BUDDY ! :)

Pennapolis

Holy $hit!!!! I just happened upon this thread.......Fantastic! Great........now I can't stand up! :drool:

KeNnY

Holy $hit!!!! I just happened upon this thread.......Fantastic! Great........now I can't stand up! :drool:

THANK YOU BUDDY ! :)

Very happy you like it ! :)

dimko61

KeNny Great work someday I can try that but for now, How much do you charge for Superlume mod on DSSD rep?

Edited by dimko61

Rav747

Fantastic work Kenny, as usuall. And can't wait for the video :) hope ll these mod jobs haven't kept you away from the gym ;)

KeNnY

KeNny Great work someday I can try that but for now, How much do you charge for Superlume mod on DSSD rep?

Thank you buddy :)

Fantastic work Kenny, as usuall. And can't wait for the video :) hope ll these mod jobs haven't kept you away from the gym ;)

Thank you very much mate ! :) I have another 2 Challengers incoming from Marvellous Replica, these are new breed with DG2813, also we would need to do the dial mod for them as the dial looks glossy :D And nope mate, still lifting weights heavy.

p20130407-143556.jpg

mogwog 53

hi kenny your work is fantastic, this is exactly what i am looking for can i buy one from you or if i buy one from a dealer would you do the same work for me ,look forward to hearing from you .

kristoffle

Hi Kenny this is Kris from Singapore. Reply me to my hotmail address: [email protected]

If you can receive this letter. May I ask which replica website did you purchase this DEEP-SEA challenge? Because recently I bought one from a China website and it happened the watch dome glass appeared to be a bit Greyish Black rather than transparent rainbow shine. I believe the glass is just some plastic arcrylic. May I have your reply to let me know where should I get a high transparency glass of a Deep-Sea challenge. Million thanks for your attention reply email me at [email protected].

Once again million thanks!

Kris.

kristoffle

Hi Kenny this is Kris from Singapore. Reply me to my hotmail address: [email protected]

If you can receive this letter. May I ask which replica website did you purchase this DEEP-SEA challenge? Because recently I bought one from a China website and it happened the watch dome glass appeared to be a bit Greyish Black rather than transparent rainbow shine. I believe the glass is just some plastic arcrylic. May I have your reply to let me know where should I get a high transparency glass of a Deep-Sea challenge exactly like yours. Million thanks for your attention reply email me at [email protected].

Once again million thanks!

Kris.

stevok2305

Just caught this thread. Kenny, you are a true artist. Don't normally like Rollies but this is something special. Keep up the awesome work.

Sakurai

OMFG that one turned out good, thanks for sharing Master KeNnY. I see this is a bit of an old thread, but what the hell, work this nice should be bumped again and again! :)

RichyRichRolex

Really amazing post Kenny

zinnboy

Great!

plankton

Bloody fantastic Kenny!!!

Is this your own personal watch?

Please put me at #1 spot for when you are ready to sell, thank. :P

HAD two for test, sold 1 sec after finishing mods LOL :lol:

I can always do more hahahaha :D

Nice Kenny.

Nessie reloaded. Great job and pics.

NESSIE ! I need to add that to the TOPIC :lol: thank you buddy! :D

Always a pleasure looking at your in-depth posts!!!! Your work is fantastic bro!!!