Sign in to follow this  
bernie

New Member, question about watch-replica.net

bernie

Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I'm glad to have found this forum. I've recently started working a sales position and wanted to get a nice watch to wear to my sales calls. I've been looking at watch-replica.net and was wondering if anyone here has ever purchased from this site.

I'm still not sure which watch I'm going to get but I know for now I can't afford the real thing.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bernie

edit: I forgot to add - where have all of you had good luck buying from?

Edited by bernie

bob bean

Hi Bernie, I would stick with our trusted dealers! You won't get burnt with them. Check out Robert (PWC), Narikaa and Mary (WatchInternational) they can source most of your watch needs, as can allL of our trusted dealers. Check out the list of trusted dealers here...http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60...

Silverspeed

Welcome Bernie to RWG.... :thepianohasbeendrinking:

you'll be much better off with one of the trusted dealers here on RWG....much cheaper then the ones

on replica-watch.net

barkingtoad

HI Bernie :thepianohasbeendrinking:

+100000 with silvers advice

Member X

I can only echo the above - you're unlikely to get burnt with the recommended dealers on here, although Robert/PWC may specify Wholesale delivery terms with no re-shipping opportunity if it gets seized by customs. Where are you based? That makes a big difference :rofl:

One thing you will need to consider is that people will assume things about you depending on your watch. You don't want to have a flashy $10k all gold Rolex if you want to present an image of an honest guy just starting out and looking for a few meagre sales! lol

greg_r

Hi Bernie,

Welcome to the nuthouse! :rofl:

I see you've been given all the right advice... Many of us have gotten burned in the past, and through those experiences we've managed to come up with a list of dealers who we can rely upon to supply good merchandise at a fair price whilst also offering decent after-sales service. Stick to the Trusted Dealers and you won't go far wrong :kma:

fakemaster

What model are you looking for?

bernie

Thank you everyone for you quick replies. I did check out the recommended sites and you were all correct, it is much better priced. The model I am most interested in, is the TAG Heuer Link Quartz Chronograph TH-30. It's simple and can be used in formal as well as casual appointments.

Now are these dealers stateside (I'm from Chicago) or overseas? How long is it before they ship?

Thank you again everyone.

I'll shoot a quick message once I track this model down. Here's what it looks like from the watch-replica site

http://www.watch-replica.net/replica_watch...atic_TH_30.html

Have a good day everyone,

Bernie

greg_r

Most of our forum dealers are in the Far East - the exceptions being WBK (who is in the U.S.) and Narikaa (UK). Shipping times depend on method but can range from just under a week to a couple of weeks on average. Provided you're not in Texas or Florida, you shouldn't have any major customs problems, but talk to your dealer before you order - most will over some sort of customs guarantee (i.e. if it doesn't get through the first time, they wil re-ship).

Member X

Mary (watchinternational) might be your best bet - she can go into the markets and look for specific requests :)

dingle

Welcome Bernie. Glad you are here! :itchyandscratchy: