Sign in to follow this  
madmartinez

JUST ORDERED FROM TRUSTY TIME AP Montoya Limited Ed SS/LE Black A-7750

madmartinez

Hi guys,

Just ordered a stunning Audemars Piaget watch from Andrew at Trusty Time.

The photos of watch look incredible on the website. Quality looks very very good indeed.

The communication with Andrew has been very go so far and as soon as watch arrives will put some photos up and review it. He responds very quickly to emails!

Trusty Time are recommended RWG dealers, so looking forward to doing business with them.

^_^

AM

onzenuub

Cann't wait to see the pics of your watch.

Higs

Trusty Time are recommended RWG dealers, so looking forward to doing business with them.

On a point of technicality, I don't believe Trusty Time are listed as 'recommended' here.

I hope you won't have any issues with your buy but, if you do, the mods here have no obligation to help you out if you've purchased there.

Unless this watch is not available thorugh one of the RWG Trusted Dealers I would stick with them.

Hope it goes well though and looking forward to some pics.

Netniet

I have bought a couple of watches from Trusty Time without any problems at all. Good communication, and fast delivery to Holland. Trusty is considered a TD on other forums. But Higs is right, stick to the TD's.

jeffw69

Of course communication is good, that s what Andrew does all day is reply to emails.

JohnPilot

Cool. Post pics when watch is in your hands. Andrew is on my personal TD list.

madmartinez

Thanks guys. Will bear the comments in mind for future reference. I am sure all will be well with Andrew and trusty. I have heard good things :)

Luthier

Hi guys,

The photos of watch look incredible on the website. Quality looks very very good indeed.

The communication with Andrew has been very go so far and as soon as watch arrives will put some photos up and review it. He responds very quickly to emails!

^_^

AM

No, he's NOT a recommended or trusted dealer HERE, just an "other dealer". We do not recommend dropshippers.

ronin007

Used him loads of times, always good,not as fast as toro though

arancini

Congrats.

You won't have any problems with Trusty Time, so wouldn't worry too much regarding warnings the Mods here won't help you if a problem arises.

I've used Andrew several times now. He has been excellent every time.

On my personal TD list as well.

nunu78

I just dont understand, why ppl needs to order from Non TDs. ok fine i can understand if you are after some watch which is not available from our TDs but apart from that, I think there is no need to take un necessary risk.

houndoggie
I just dont understand, why ppl needs to order from Non TDs. ok fine i can understand if you are after some watch which is not available from our TDs but apart from that, I think there is no need to take un necessary risk.

There is no risk with the cartel. I trust their agents in selecting a watch better than timeshop it silix for sure.

The being said, unless it is an exclusive, toro is choice number one.

digger2

They are far better than the reputation in my view, I think they should have more credit for being first and taking the risk with that. Luth, agree they dropship but as long as I get my QC pics I don't care if the pics are taken in China or in Singapore or HongKong, doesn't affect my watch anyway, I'm only interested in how my watch looks, not where the pic are taken.

RichardMiami

A key point is being totally missed here. The MAJOR advantage of using our Trusted Dealers, is that in the event things go wrong, the Moderators of this Board will back you up. They will intervene with the Dealer as needed, and see that things are worked out.

This is not possible with Dealers outside our approved TD network. As far as I am concerned, this factor alone is enough reason to stick to the TD list!!!

Yes, it is true that many people have had good results with Josh, Andrew, etc. But what happens when the results are not good? Who are you going to turn to?

Reminder: There is no such thing as the CCWCPB - theChinese Counterfeit Watch Consumer Protection Board. You have only the Moderators to back you up. Think about it.

houndoggie
A key point is being totally missed here. The MAJOR advantage of using our Trusted Dealers, is that in the event things go wrong, the Moderators of this Board will back you up. They will intervene with the Dealer as needed, and see that things are worked out.

This is not possible with Dealers outside our approved TD network. As far as I am concerned, this factor alone is enough reason to stick to the TD list!!!

Yes, it is true that many people have had good results with Josh, Andrew, etc. But what happens when the results are not good? Who are you going to turn to?

Reminder: There is no such thing as the CCWCPB - theChinese Counterfeit Watch Consumer Protection Board. You have only the Moderators to back you up. Think about it.

Well, most smart rep watch collectors have membership at the 3 major fora, which covers all the best dealers and provides the admin support needed.

2point

Hi guys,

^_^

AM

No, he's NOT a recommended or trusted dealer HERE, just an "other dealer". We do not recommend dropshippers.

This 'we' actually means you, not RWG, yes?

Andrew (Trusty Time). http://www.ttw168.com/. Another long-established and very reliable dealer with an excellent website. Similar range of watches to Josh (although he sometimes lists watches that Josh doesn't - and vice versa). Good aftersales service and a generally very professional attitude makes Andrew a safe option for those who prefer to buy straight off the page. Like Josh, Andrew also offers transhipping via the UK for 'difficult' EU countries.

That looks very much like a recommendation to me - "long-established and very reliable dealer " - "Good aftersales service and a generally very professional attitude makes Andrew a safe option "

The constant dropshipping shit and kicking of other dealers is getting way old.

RichardMiami

Well, most smart rep watch collectors have membership at the 3 major fora, which covers all the best dealers and provides the admin support needed.

True HD. But we are not on the other Boards now.. we are on RWG. I would not want any of the new members thinking that just because a dealer is Trusted on one board, that anyone else will back him up.

wat44

A bit old, yeah - but not as old as "use the search function"

houndoggie

True HD. But we are not on the other Boards now.. we are on RWG. I would not want any of the new members thinking that just because a dealer is Trusted on one board, that anyone else will back him up.

Either way, admin support is not infallible. AND, even without rwg admin support, I'd still order cartel over some others.

RichardMiami

Either way, admin support is not infallible. AND, even without rwg admin support, I'd still order cartel over some others.

And that is your choice! We are in total agreement. What I was emphasizing was that these decisions should be made in full consideration of all factors. Dropshipping is important to some, QC pics are important to others, back up is important to some others. This thread was a bit too focussed only one aspect of a purchase. I am glad that we broadened it.

besides, I think I have a new name for our Mod group... CCWCPB... lol

madmartinez

I understand what you guys are saying and as a noobie will learn from my actions I will certainly stick to td's in future and have also placed order with asiakrono.

Next one will be toro for sure.

As someone mentioned though, trusty time was listed as reliable and trustworthy, so maybe it is not worth listing anyone that is bot a td as this is slightly misleading to a new user of the site (in my humble opinion)

Do I need to be worried here about my trusty time order as I have paid today?

Rolexwatchman

Don't be :) as you already paid....nothing you can do now

houndoggie
I understand what you guys are saying and as a noobie will learn from my actions I will certainly stick to td's in future and have also placed order with asiakrono.

Next one will be toro for sure.

As someone mentioned though, trusty time was listed as reliable and trustworthy, so maybe it is not worth listing anyone that is bot a td as this is slightly misleading to a new user of the site (in my humble opinion)

Do I need to be worried here about my trusty time order as I have paid today?

No. It is only a problem for a few members.

Amit

You will be fine with TT.

And Andrew is trusted dealer on this forum, if you don't believe me ask Greg.

madmartinez

Andrew has just informed me watch is out of stock. Selected another model. Is it normal for dealers to list products they dont have. Little dissapointed but am sure replacement will be good :) keep you posted.