Sign in to follow this  
madmartinez

JUST ORDERED FROM TRUSTY TIME AP Montoya Limited Ed SS/LE Black A-7750

Higs

Andrew has just informed me watch is out of stock. Selected another model. Is it normal for dealers to list products they dont have. Little dissapointed but am sure replacement will be good :) keep you posted.

It happens, particularly if you order straight from the website without contacting them first.

It can happen even if you contact them.

madmartinez

Ah ok thanks. Will remember for future reference

MadButcher

madmartinez, some says stay away from Andrew as he is not TD here and dropshipper and bla bla bla Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif .... I would say something different - stay away from AP Montoya and use your chance to change the order and choose something better! I have this watch, it is very nice piece and I would love it the most from all of my watches, but there are specific screws through case and also in CG, which are nightmare - I lost 3 of them in first couple of days of wearing, and when I tried to fix the others I realised that these screws are all non-standard so you cant find correct tools anywhere (and you need like 4 of them!), and also that material of these screw is very low quality and they break very easy.

onzenuub

Allways locktite trhe screws on rep watches.

DarkGlass

Where do I sign up for some shill commision? It seems to be gaining new members every day and the pay must be great.

These threads are akin to walking into a Bentley showroom and telling them how good your Mazda 3 is.

woodmiester67

Guys i'm confused.......Trusty time is on the TD page and i have just ordered from him (Andrew)...comms very good thus far but still awaiting my tracking number etc..

Some of you say he is not on TD list???

Edited by woodmiester67

Cyril_Clunge

He is a TD, no need for confusion or worry :)

woodmiester67

He is a TD, no need for confusion or worry :)

Cyril thanks.....just one other thing, my Submariner currently with 'Customs' in Coventry.....should i be worried? Am i gonna get the feds knocking my door? I'm new to this so slight panic going on.......sure it will be fine :pcsam:

woodmiester67

Just had my first rep arrive and its a beauty....A Rolex Submariner in Silver/Gold with blue bezel..........Oustanding. Thanks Andrew at Trusty time!