Sign in to follow this  
richrastall

Small Wristed Chap heading to Bangkok!

richrastall

Hi all,

I should start by saying I dont know watches very well at all... but I would like to buy a good replica watch. After coming to RWG via a thread on google, I hope you can help or point me in the right direction.

I am visiting bangkok on 18th april. I am returning there again on the 1st may. After initially realising that the stalls in patong sell trash. I'm hoping I may be able to seek out a good dealer there to try some watches on. This is as a result of immersing myself in RWG and I find it really interesting, perhaps this could be a new hobby!

I have skinny wrists - anybody like to recommend some nice watches to look out for?

Anybody know a good spot in Bangkok to visit for a good deal?

Edited by richrastall

trailboss99

MBK my good man. Up the middle elevator to second floor and about five shops along on the right.

Not as good as they once were but still some nice watches. The guy's a crabby bugger tho.

Col.

dingle

Hello Rich and welcome to the nuthouse. :)

PWC (prestige watch company) is located in Bangkok and will be the first to tell you that you will not be able to find the quality replica's ( I remember seeing another post about this somewhere). If you know what you want, send PWC a PM and he will let you know availability and the price. This will be a much easier route, and in the end you will be a much happier customer.

I recommend the Panerai egi for folks with small wrist :D

richrastall

PWC (prestige watch company) is located in Bangkok and will be the first to tell you that you will not be able to find the quality replica's ( I remember seeing another post about this somewhere). If you know what you want, send PWC a PM and he will let you know availability and the price. This will be a much easier route, and in the end you will be a much happier customer.

Robert @ PWC has already reply to a PM from me. Very helpful indeed. Will call him when I'm in Bangkok. To be honest, I'm pretty excited!

Thanks for your reply's everyone - this forum has been very friendly and helpful with super quick reply's from members - it made my day!

oscarmadfish

*I recommend the Panerai egi for folks with small wrist* :)

trailboss99
I recommend the Panerai egi for folks with small wrist biggrin.gif

As what, a wall clock? :)

Col.

barkingtoad

Robert @ PWC has already reply to a PM from me. Very helpful indeed. Will call him when I'm in Bangkok. To be honest, I'm pretty excited!

& every1 says Robert is no good for noobs

new year new Rob if you ask me coz thats 2 of us he has really looked after

onzenuub

Ask PWC what he did with Johnnywoozer, never heard of him after he left for Bangkok to visit PWC.

trailboss99

Nope, it's just that you guys are respectful, polite, non pushy and don't expect a 300 dollar watch for 50 bucks like some do.

Col.

Member X
Ask PWC what he did with Johnnywoozer, never heard of him after he left for Bangkok to visit PWC.

lol!

dingle

:)

BT---to include someones quote in your post, just click on the "reply" button on the right of their post :D

richrastall

So the Panerai - seems like it may be a bit of a big one! Considering its sylvester stalones choice - threads dont really communicate sarcasm very well! lol.

So - any more watch suggestions for a man with girly wrists. Other than implants?

dingle

So the Panerai - seems like it may be a bit of a big one! Considering its sylvester stalones choice - threads dont really communicate sarcasm very well! lol.

So - any more watch suggestions for a man with girly wrists. Other than implants?

we are never sarcastic here.

:):D

barkingtoad

Nope, it's just that you guys are respectful, polite, non pushy and don't expect a 300 dollar watch for 50 bucks like some do.

Col.

$50 fcuk mine was $340 does have swiss though, if only i had waited for the daily specials i could of x4 my collection :)

trailboss99

Rolex DayDate or DateJust, Rolex Explorer I, Millgauss, Sub, Daytona, 40mm Pams, most dress watches, all of those and more are 40mm or under.

Col.

Member X

Be proud, go for a Bell & Ross BR01 or a UBoat or a Panerai 1950 :D

Any of the Rolex models should be ideal though, they all wear small but striking :)

richrastall
Be proud, go for a Bell & Ross BR01 or a UBoat or a Panerai 1950 :D

Any of the Rolex models should be ideal though, they all wear small but striking :)

Haha - I wish I could just man up and go for a uboat! I'm loving the idea of a 40mm Pam

Are there Hublot 40mm watches?

My girlfriend is going to love hiking around bangkok tracking some of these replicas down. Probly as much as the ping pongs shows im planning on taking her to!

Keep em coming... thanks all - I know 10 times ore about watches than I did when i woke up this morning.

Member X

LoL :shooting:

Pics of the gf? :daffy:

What size are your wrists by the way? I've only got a 6.75-7" wrist and I'm very happy with my BR01 homages :daffy: :daffy:

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG rich! Love the girly wrist-implants intro-line :D I hereby award you 500 'Bounty Bucks' and will deposit them into your 'Bounty Account' immediatly.... :)

JoeyB

Hey rich, you'll need a plunger...

prestigewatchco

Taking G/f to Bangkok better take some cream to treat the blue balls unless of course your G/f is the liberated type!!!

The place is wall to wall available pussy having a girl friend with you in Bangkok is like having a hip pocket in a shirt

If you like to suffer go to the Emporium they have all the big name AD's there and you can window shop pretty much on par with having a girlfriend in Bangkok with you

johnny woozer

ONZE.....I'm ALIVE!!!!!!!!. Thank you for your concern.

When you read the original post of last year at the end you will see that I posted pictures of the watches I bought.

Robert was very nice. When I phoned him from a hotel in BKK were he sent me to, he directed me by phone through the streets and market of BKK to a small shop.

This shop has an enormous collection of all kind of watches. Not extremely cheap but as far as I can judge of very good quality.

And the lady in charge is very helpful and honest.

I made a few pictures in this shop but will not post them, because faces could be recognised.

Robert and his compagnons are good to deal with.

trailboss99

Hey hey, waaaait a minute here,

You are taking your girlfriend to BKK?

Brave man indeed. Exactly what sort of "Ping Pong shows" are you talking about?

That has a slightly different meaning in BKK :lol:

Col.

richrastall
Taking G/f to Bangkok better take some cream to treat the blue balls unless of course your G/f is the liberated type!!!

The place is wall to wall available pussy having a girl friend with you in Bangkok is like having a hip pocket in a shirt

If you like to suffer go to the Emporium they have all the big name AD's there and you can window shop pretty much on par with having a girlfriend in Bangkok with you

ha... thanks! she is not liberated, but im taking her to a pong show for a sh*ts & giggles! im not sure how much she will laugh though when she finds out its not a sport - worth a try! Bangkok is one stop on a big tour of south east asia for us. So - it may be brave - but didn't fancy 7 months on my own! - a couple days shopping in BKK must be worth a go once!

glad to hear woozer made it out alive!

I think they are like just over 6 inchs - not really great watch wearing assets!

Edited by richrastall