Sign in to follow this  
tanweekiat

Cwazy swap bezel swap

tanweekiat

Hi all! Received a fantastic watch from one of our member in his cwazy watch sale! This 5PO is what I want perfectly except.... The bezel...

Photo here before I got shoot...

jy3yte4e.jpg

Anyway...

I already a proud owner of a black 5PO

yry6y9e2.jpg

Which make no much sense for me to keep them both and I don't want to sell either one. Given the fact that the new ceramic PO isn't fully "developed WELL" and pretty sure that this will probably be limited once factory decided to go with CrPO.

Hence I've sourced for this baby bezel. va7atuge.jpg

And now the question is.....

How can I swap the bezel insert without damaging the watch and leave the caseback alone?

P.s. the watch have been waterproofed to 10ATM. Don't really wanna risk this. Because I go swimming with these~

Simon

sgtguk

AFAIK Simon the insert swap should be pretty straight forward mate, before you start just make sure the new insert is the right size to fit the bezel. Last time I did this I used a hair dryer on the insert (not too hot) to loosen the glue that holds it down, you should find it comes loose pretty quick mate, clean up the residue left on the bezel when you pry off the old insert with a little solvent so its clean then stick the new insert on (if it has self adhesive backing) easy!

I'm sure there is a tutorial round here somewhere for it if you do a search mate......best of luck !