Sign in to follow this  
LightGeek

Scams aren't so bad... maybe.

LightGeek

In retrospect, had I trusted "James" and spent the ~$750 at iparadisiac, I would have receives crap reps and likely turned off from the whole thing. I found this site and 6 months later I've probably spent about 10x that amount. Sure, I have a box and three watch winders full to show for it, but that's a chunk of change to feed the need :)

torobravo

Who is ¨James¨?

WhiteChocolateJr

"James" is the "watch reviewer"/scammer that works with the ipedophilia site that indirectly refers tons o' folks here. Who knows...James might actually be a collector with an account on this board...

flyr

Who is ¨James¨?

Hi Toro , Google "rep watch reviews by James" Fake endorsements etc. Unfortunately convincing to many.

Kal-el

Oh yes i remember that ass hole. Thank God i didn't fall for his BS...

t0ny

i added him on FB then i kept commenting on how dodgy he was...no surprise he deleted me :D

Mikester1200

Everything about James seems suspicious, looked at him before and never trusted the places he recommended.

The reps he has pics of on his wrist look pretty good. How do you think he gets them? Independent places and just lie and say he got them from a website?

Xebryus

Everything about James seems suspicious, looked at him before and never trusted the places he recommended.

The reps he has pics of on his wrist look pretty good. How do you think he gets them? Independent places and just lie and say he got them from a website?

Considering iparadisiac is making a killing, they're probably all Gens

Mikester1200

Considering iparadisiac is making a killing, they're probably all Gens

haha I originally posted that and edited it out, didn't wanna sound dumb. But ya im guessing they are making a ton of money

acid_luving

I almost fell for for his con. He has a review of a PAM 111 which I really liked and was about to order from iparadasiac.co. Thank God they were out of stock for the 111 or I would have had a crappy shitty copy of a 111.

But kudos to iparadasiac for their website. It is really good. They seem to attract a decent traffic. Poor fellows