Sign in to follow this  
nic3

Ceramic omega PO 42mm question.

nic3

so its true that is the best replica version ever?

the swiss eta is original?

and has good quality crown and tube?or same like last version 5 ver PO 42MM WITH many problems?

THANKS

Herzog Heinrich XVII

It is the best replica to date, however it is still a replica and has flaws.

This is Andrew's Description:

Made with a Genuine Completely Dissected..... The Ultimate Best 42mm 1 : 1 Planet Ocean... Correct Omega Logo.... No Happy Feet.... Purple Hume AR Coating on Swiss Grade Sapphire... The highest Clarity Crystal... Same Tone as Genuine... 2 Colour Blue/Green Superlume, Ceramic Ball Bearings at Diver Extension Spring Loader... Immediate Delivery

MOVEMENT: Nickel Plated Swiss Eta 2824-2 Automatic Movement, 28800bph, 25J, Decorated Insignia Rotor, All Markings of Omega 8500 Calibre Present

CASE DIAMETER: 42mm - With Correct 20mm Lug Width

THICKNESS: 16.5mm

DIAL COLOR: Black Dial, Embossed Steel 6/9/12 Numeral Markers, Correct Omega Logo - No Happy Feet, 2 Colour Superlume Blue/Green, Blue on Hour Markers and Hour Hand, Green On Bezel and Min Hand... As per Genuine for Easy Reading Against Bezel Minute Index during Diving

CASE MATERIAL: Solid Stainless Steel 316, Correct HE Position, Serial Numbers Engraved on Back of Lugs near 7:00 position

BRACELET: Brushed SS Bracelet with Diver's Extension, Ceramic Ball Bearings on Spring Loading Mechanism as per Genuine

FRONT GLASS: Swiss Grade 1 Sapphire Crystal with Correct Purple Hume AR Coating as per Genuine, the Highest Clarity Sapphire Crtsyal ever used on Replica Watches

BACK GLASS: Display Case Caseback With Insignia Logo and Anticounterfiet Print

BEZEL: Black Ceramic (Same Black Tone as Genuine - Not Grey), Uni-Directional Rotating Bezel

HACK MOVEMENT: Yes

CLASP TYPE: Deployant Clasp

DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 position

OTHER REMARKS:

Waterproof to 30m at factory

Sparkal

Lol.

It does look good though. I am thinking white bezel for something different. I am sure our td s here do source gen eta if you request that.

keep calm and carry watches

nic3

thanks!

NFleischer

It looks to be very good, I think the 42mm. may be a bit better due to the AR issue.

The Mov't appears to be real ETA, but may be refurbished or some hybrid parts, from what I've seen in pix.

mattress67

I purchased one. It's great, with one exception - the "Omega" engraving on the band. Very comfortable too!

nic3

so any problems with tube and crown in new ceramic version 42mm?because the old version many problems!

HWG

I have owned a few of the non-ceramic versions, and always sold them... I have the 42mm ceramic, and I am much more inclined to keep it, I just like it that much more than the other PO's. All reps have flaws, and that I am ok with.

Nnilswerdna

I have owned a few of the non-ceramic versions, and always sold them... I have the 42mm ceramic, and I am much more inclined to keep it, I just like it that much more than the other PO's. All reps have flaws, and that I am ok with.

Agree with this.

The movement is a dead give away, but the dial and bracelet are spot on. And at face value - that's all that matters