Sign in to follow this  
rmc_76

W...O.....W!!!!

rmc_76

Hello from the sunny South West of England!!!! Sorry for not saying hello earlier but I wanted to have something to say. OK, so here goes. Bear with me........

A couple of weeks ago I gazed down at my ten year old TAG Professional that I saved hard to buy in 1999 and bought on a site from America for 800 quid, that pounds to you who don't know our English slang! Anyway I thought you have served me well but as with all gadgets I have become bored of you. Sorry TAG. impeccable watch over the years, but sorry. Bored.

I went on to Google and looked at what TAG were doing these days. I like the brand being a formula one fan who remembers the emblem popping up on screen through the 80s/90s. Cool, I love this stuff. OK on to a jeweller for a price. I could stretch to 800 quid (pounds). TAG Monaco, I love it. Formula one retro with great colours. What!!!!!

Two and a half grand! (thousand). Dreams shattered!!!!

I end up on Swisswatchreplicaconartist.com or something. I could smell a rat a mile off. These watches are crafted in Switzerland on the thighs of virgins blah blah blah. Must be a con. OK, I know fake watches exist. Replica is such a better word isn't it?

Cut a long story short(er) I end up on this forum. My only other experience of a replica was my made-from-tin Rolex when I was 11 that went some way to impressing my mates. I like the idea of an English trader so I strike up a conversation with NARIKKA. Great communication, swift transaction. Your trusted dealer section says he deals with the lower end of the market, or something along those lines. (don't sue me Americans!) So I find my dream watch, pay 74 quid, about 120 dollars I think and wonder what else I could have spent the money on. The wife for example.

My package arrived today. I was waiting for my piece of tin replica with paint smudges around it and an emblem that says TIG HIGHER. But what did I unwrap. WOW. I mean WOW. Did I say WOW!?!?!?!?!?!

Lower end of the market!! My arse. It is a piece of art. It weighs a ton, works, has all the stamps and looks like I just went out and spent two and a half grand. I cannot wait until work tomorrow. Do you guys do replica Lamborghini Merchelagos?

I honestly cannot tell the difference looking at online pics. I am massively happy. Will it work next Christmas? Only time will tell, no pun intended. But at that price I can buy four a year and still be quids in.

Thanks to all on here for the advice, you are clearly passionate on the subject. You have saved me about £2430. So if you are in the South West any time the beers are on me.

Finally a quick note on NARIKKA. You can't go wrong with him in my (one) experience. I am now saving up for my top end replica!!

Thoughts welcome.................

dingle

Welcome to the nuthouse and great post :)

Glad we could be of some help! and don't forget to post pics! :rofl:

bme

I fully expect you to own 25 replicas in no time...........that's what happened to me.

Take a look at Greg's Ulysse Nardin, what a beauty!..........that'll be number 26..............Greg where did you get it?

..............and don't worry about buying direct from the East, just bought from Timesshopnet and as usual had no problems with delivery and service, same goes for the other Eastern dealers I've dealt with in the past.............just stick with those recommended here.

dingle
I fully expect you to own 25 replicas in no time...........that's what happened to me.

Take a look at Greg's Ulysse Nardin, what a beauty!..........that'll be number 26..............Greg where did you get it?

he got it from Silverspeed......It has powers to attract persons of the same sex....:)

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...ic=3963&hl=

KBH

Congrats, RMC. That's pretty much how I felt when I got my first rep.

I spent weeks looking at scam sites and came oh sooo close to giving them $900. Then I found the forum and was so impressed with the first watch that it's now cost me thousands of $$$. But it's been a lot of fun and I've met some really nice people. Hope you have the same journey.

oscarmadfish

great post

welcome

Member X

lol

I'm glad to see we've been of service! :)

As above though, now you realise how good current reps can be, your wallet is soon to take a battering! ;):rofl:

Oh, and PICS!!

scope

Great post, You did have something to say. Welcome

dmisgod

welcome matey,

I can see the repfever setting in already.

browse these holy pages and you will find tons and tons of useful information on your now new addiction.

now, about them beers... :)

Fiddo

Hello! :)

Welcome!

Great first post!!

jmd33

Did you say it saved you money?!?!?!?!? Not in the long run - lol!!!! Welcome to the addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luthier

What'd you expected??? Shity TAG Pro???

Nooo, bro, it's REPLICAZ!!! Top class in the watches world.

OK, few suggestions.

1. Donate 1/2 of saved money to our Forum. :)

2. Start to buy top class replicas. It's lil bit more costly, but you won't be able even to whisper your "WOW"... just speechless.

3. Don't buy too many PAMs, they all looks the same, stick to great brands - Rolley, Breitling, Omega, UN, many other deserve noob's attention.

Welcome to the club! (and your woman's nightmare).

:rofl:

P.S. I just arrived in Guangzhou, replicas Mecca, and will go on Watch Market with Mary tonight... Envy me!!!

;)

04-2.jpg

05-2.jpg

cybee
P.S. I just arrived in Guangzhou, replicas Mecca, and will go on Watch Market with Mary tonight... Envy me!!!

:)

Yes I envy you, but then I envy everyone. Have a great time in GZ and pick me out a nice watch :rofl:

Welcome to the forum rmc, nice to have you here. ;):D

Watchdog

That sounds fun in GZ. While with Mary, please see what if you come across the DSSD Ult she has been selling and or the black Milgauss non LV. I am about to order from her and just wouldn't mind a second opinion of these watches. They look so good in pics, its hard to believe.

trailboss99

" I can buy four a year and still be ahead" ;) If you stop at 4 you are doing very well my man. Watches are like crack, one's too many, 100s not enough.

Welcome to RWG and thanks for a great post!

BTW, while we certainly don't expect half of what you saved if you are so inclined a 25USD VIP membership will go a long way to making sure this place is still open next time you feel the need to buy. A small price but a weeks worth of hosting fees for us! Also, should you find your self needing tools or supplies ("na" he says, "not me" you just wait :) ) please avail yourself of the RWG Shop, profits go to the forum.

Luthier: Ahhhhhh, shadup! :rofl:

Lucky bugger! GZ and good company!

Col.

GC

We have a little say'n around the fora..."Pics...or it never happened"

A great first post, and welcome to the madness!!!

howasong
" I can buy four a year and still be ahead" :) If you stop at 4 you are doing very well my man. Watches are like crack, one's too many, 100s not enough.

LOL .. that is SO TRUE!!!

I came across another rep watch forum (RWI) in last Dec. then here. I made my first rep purchase in Jan. and I already bought 6 rep and 2 homage.

This DOES feel like drug in the sense of addiction. It's very hard NOT to buy .. :sinking:

greg_r

rwc: Welcome to RWG! :)

That was a great first post - and covers EXACTLY why we set this place up :sinking: As others have said, however, if you can limit yourself to 4 a year, you're doing better than I am ;)

bme: I bought the UN from another member recently. Mary or Robert should be able to supply, though...

graman
" I can buy four a year and still be ahead" :sinking: If you stop at 4 you are doing very well my man. Watches are like crack, one's too many, 100s not enough.

Oh how true!...yes!.....how true!...

Welcome mate....you'll love this place, hands down... :)

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG! congratulations on your addiction rmc...... :lol:

Luthier
That sounds fun in GZ. While with Mary, please see what if you come across the DSSD Ult she has been selling and or the black Milgauss non LV. I am about to order from her and just wouldn't mind a second opinion of these watches. They look so good in pics, its hard to believe.

Yes, I came across of these 2, and I bought DSSD, it's really unbelievable good. Milgauus is the only Rolley I don't like, because of the bald bezel and broken arrow, but I saw non-LV in Mary's bag yesterday, (ready for shipping to somebody), and it's looks like a gen.

dmisgod

Yes, I came across of these 2, and I bought DSSD, it's really unbelievable good. Milgauus is the only Rolley I don't like, because of the bald bezel and broken arrow, but I saw non-LV in Mary's bag yesterday, (ready for shipping to somebody), and it's looks like a gen.

Luth, when is your next trip to GZ man ? we are eager and anticipating...

rmc_76

OK, quick update. More than happy with the watch. Only thing is when I take it off it stops within a couple of hours, even after a wind up and wearing it all day. Is this to be expected from a rep? Setting the time every morning could get tedious...... :rofl:

Luthier

Luth, when is your next trip to GZ man ? we are eager and anticipating...

I am in GZ now.

Next trip - in approx. 2 months.

Luthier
OK, quick update. More than happy with the watch. Only thing is when I take it off it stops within a couple of hours, even after a wind up and wearing it all day. Is this to be expected from a rep? Setting the time every morning could get tedious...... :rofl:

No, it's not normaL.

Be sure you REALLY WIND IT UP.