Sign in to follow this  
watchaddict99

c sub tt black from TT

watchaddict99

After several weeks of researching on RWG, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a favorite I've been looking for. The black two toned ceramic sub with "swiss" eta movement from Andrew. What a great transaction and experience. Excellent communication, ease of using his website, smooth from ordering on February 19 to delivery by USPS on March 1. I set the watch to atomic clock to verify the accuracy. QA pic showed -2 s/d, my first week experience is -20s/d. I have five gen watches with high beat Swiss movements including gen rolex and omega, and this one is as smooth as any of them. The weight and feel of the watch is very nice, the ceramic bezel looks awesome and turns tightly and centers nicely. The bracelet has a nice feel and the clasp works very well, including the slide lock feature. Don't know what type of gold plating it has, but the color is what 18K looks like. Here are the obligatory pics. Comments welcome!

DSC03408-1.jpg

DSC03407.jpg

DSC03399.jpg

DSC03398.jpg

DSC03396.jpg

DSC03395.jpg

DSC03389.jpg

DSC03388.jpg

DSC03412.jpg

DSC03411.jpg

DSC03387.jpg

DSC03403.jpg

DSC03413-1.jpg

J.Eric

Very Nice!

Congrats and Enjoy!!

hajaninja

price?

watchaddict99

$368 + $25 shipping

Zachthebaker

ive been trying to pick a gold rep for a while.. so scared of the gold not lasting. this one is changing my mind.. beautiful!

lightcurve

Will the gold last? I'd be worried about it rubbing off on the bracelet links. Anyone know?

SSTEEL

Nice, I have the exact same watch apart from mine has the asian. I see your triangle at 12 is also off to the right a little just like mine.

aafanatic

Beautiful watch. Exciting to stalk the dream Sub, then pull the trigger and cross the fingers. All the waiting is over now! Excellent!

I would't worry about the gold "rubbing off" anytime soon.

Perfect watch for you. Enjoy it.

lightcurve

Cool, it's a really nice watch. Enjoy wearing it!

watchaddict99

Thanks all, the watch is everything I expected. Intending to use occasionally so hope the plating rubbing won't be an issue for years.

SSTEEL

Ive not taken mine off since getting is, and its wearing well, and keeping great time. No gold rubbing off as of yet lol

Rolexwatchman
Ive not taken mine off since getting is, and its wearing well, and keeping great time. No gold rubbing off as of yet lol

Between the links? Can you take photo of it? Thats the most problematic, Ive bought Pro Hunter and thats the only place its fading other than that seems to be holding pretty well

SSTEEL

Nothing worth taking a photo of, gold is still good, and yes, even in-between the links, still good.

taukappaepsilon

Can you comment on the quality of the gold plating? Will it rub off with daily wear?

LightGeek
Can you comment on the quality of the gold plating? Will it rub off with daily wear?

I've since sold off all my TTs but in theory, the first place to "rub off" would be the clasp since it sits between your wrist and whatever you rest your hand on (eg. table).