Sign in to follow this  
insipid

My lastest, a submariner

insipid

Ok my first attempt at watch pictures, and off a iphone so bare with me. I picked this up locally a few weeks back.

Not sure of the movement type but seems to be about 216000 bph. Its a bit light but had the crown on top of the 6. Overall a nice finish.

Most of all I like it lol.

photo1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo2.jpg

greg_r

Glad you're enjoying it! :popcorn:

dingle

Glad you like, that is really all that matters. Nice one :bugeyes:

KBH

Nice one. Where do you buy reps locally in Florida?

Fiddo

Pretty good pictures from the Iphone!

You should go to an authorized Rolex Dealer (Leave your rep at home though!) and try on a real Sub. You'll be amazed how light and cheap the bracelet feels.

You got lucky with Craigslist. Going forward I would stick with the Trusted Dealers listed here.

insipid

You should go to an authorized Rolex Dealer (Leave your rep at home though!) and try on a real Sub. You'll be amazed how light and cheap the bracelet feels.

You got lucky with Craigslist. Going forward I would stick with the Trusted Dealers listed here.

That one was 120, and the bracelet is light. All my other replicas had I picked over in china when there. After seeing how many were on craigslist i wanted to give it a try, jsut think they are overpriced on there for what you get. Going to order one from Narikaa now actually lol.

Fiddo

That one was 120, and the bracelet is light. All my other replicas had I picked over in china when there. After seeing how many were on craigslist i wanted to give it a try, jsut think they are overpriced on there for what you get. Going to order one from Narikaa now actually lol.

Narikaa has the NoobMariner from the noob factory. You can't go wrong with that watch or Narikaa.

This one------> http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=4560

insipid

Narikaa has the NoobMariner from the noob factory. You can't go wrong with that watch or Narikaa.

This one------> http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=4560

Actually getting a milsub from him just for something different.

dmisgod

keep going up the ladder m8 and you will soon become a certified repoholic - go with the TD's though, it's a sure hit.

insipid
keep going up the ladder m8 and you will soon become a certified repoholic - go with the TD's though, it's a sure hit.

ya so far this is my 4th, will be posting pics of the rest later once i get a bit better with the pics lol