Sign in to follow this  
Ianpuff

Rolex black sub qc pictures

Ianpuff

Hi guys, i got my rolex black sub qc pics as shown below.

Any major flaws or its good?

Inputs?

Thanks!!

Have a good day

Also, can anyone tell me how do i adjust the chain to fit my hand? Thanks!

Edited by Ianpuff

SSTEEL

Your QC photos are for you and your TD, not us my friend. Maybe try posting these in RG who have a specific area for QC photos.

Edited by SSTEEL

Ianpuff

Sorry, pardon me. Why is that so?

nunu78

Looks good to me but im no expert , also these QC pics are FYEO . You shouldn't post them here.

Ianpuff

Is the crown at 30 mins too visible? Or is it supposed to be like that?

Xebryus

Long story short, if we decided to rip your watch apart for the smallest details and you decided you wanted a new watch, that would piss of the TD's. The TD's would stop giving us QC pictures and that would be terrible.

You should know what your watch should look like all around before ordering one and make the educated decision that THIS watch meets your standards.

IMO, this is a very solid rep. The crystal is pretty well lined up, the magnification is good, the pearl is centered, the bezel lines up, rehaut is centered. Nothing looks out of the ordinary. Honestly, one of the better subs I've seen

acid_luving

dude I think I know the TD from the WC pics, You can rely the TD. The watch looks nice. Go for it.

Operator#6

I'd rock it

LightGeek
Is the crown at 30 mins too visible? Or is it supposed to be like that?

Some forum reading would tell you, yes. And for that matter, this one is aligned well.

black263

dude I think I know the TD from the WC pics, You can rely the TD. The watch looks nice. Go for it.

Ahh that well known leather.

solkryssare

All looks good. Time to accept :)

Ianpuff

Thanks for your inputs guys! The crown at 30 mins is too visible :(

Ianpuff

Also, may i ask how to adjust the bracelet to my hands?

JOEY172

Long story short, if we decided to rip your watch apart for the smallest details and you decided you wanted a new watch, that would piss of the TD's. The TD's would stop giving us QC pictures and that would be terrible.

You should know what your watch should look like all around before ordering one and make the educated decision that THIS watch meets your standards.

IMO, this is a very solid rep. The crystal is pretty well lined up, the magnification is good, the pearl is centered, the bezel lines up, rehaut is centered. Nothing looks out of the ordinary. Honestly, one of the better subs I've seen

well saied

Del

@ Ianpuff - you need to do some reading my friend....

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=14317

And if you search you will find many. many threads about adjusting a rolex bracelet. It is actually very easy to adjust - all you need is a small screwdriver. ;)

jeffw69
Thanks for your inputs guys! The crown at 30 mins is too visible :(

Guess what? If this one has that, they all do. Remember these are macro shots, that engraved crown on crystal at 6 o'clock is really not visible when wearing.

And to quote Trailboss on the subject of QC pics:

QC pics are to satisfy YOU that the watch is OK to YOUR standards, that there are no crooked indices, missing lume, offset chrono hands etc. QC pics are not for picking tells or things that are present in every example of a model such as spelling errors, happy feet, wrong lume colour etc. These things you should be aware of already either by reading or by posting a thread before you order and asking about the issues with whatever model you wish to buy.

QC pics should only be posted if you have some doubt and need to ask a question such as "Hey guys, the lume on the 6 looks a bit wonkey to me, should I let it go or ask for another watch?" or "Is the SEL gap on this excessive or is that normal on this model?" or even "I was told this is a V3.5 but I'm not sure, is it?" That sort of thing, not a general "can anyone see anything wrong?"

This is the norm across all the boards. The reason is to prevent self claimed "experts" chiming in with shit like "Don't accept this, the date is .0001 of a mm off centre!" or "this version is shit, you should have got the V 27.32". The first is answerable by remembering it's a rep and the second is outside the scope of QC pics. This sort of bullshit results in watches being rejected for no good reason and the dealers get stuck with a watch they cannot return as there is nothing wrong with it. The noob who asked also then ends up with an unrealistic expectation of what he can expect. That helps no one.

You should all be grateful you have QC pics at all, it was only 4 or so years ago they did not exist. Try to think of anything else you buy on line where you get QC pics? You can't can you? The dealers hate them, it would be very easy for me to have them stopped. One email to all the dealers telling them all to stop would be all it would take and if QC pics begin to have an effect on the livelihood of our dealers (and thus the cost of reps in general) I will do so. The guy who had this bright idea first is no longer even a dealer here.

taukappaepsilon

I dont see anything.