Sign in to follow this  
mikee1

Wih would you Buy? Rolex GMT II. From Trusty

mikee1

Hello.

After searching the M2M sales for a couple of weeks for a Rolex GMT II i have now decided to purchase my watch from Trusty.

But i have two candidates in mind, and was wondering if you guys could help me with this. A little bit confuse because they are both Ultimate edition it says.

The price are the same for both of them... 358$ so the price isn`t an issue between the two.

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=5425

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=9548

Does anybody know anything about these two models? Quality, faults and the good! Any information would be good for me

BTW .. I have tried to search for the information but haven`t found anything. if thre is a thread .. please direct me to it :)

BR

Mikee1

LightGeek

At that price is just save a bit more and spring for BKs version. If I did have to choose, I would go for the 5425.

sumodave

not really sure which is better but i can see they have different movements and one has a unidirectional bezel and the other bidirectional. I think the gen has a bidirectional bezel.

mikee1

Hello.

I was actually thinking about this also! Have only heard good things about BK, but never seen one in real life. Have owned an GEN GTM II though. So i know what weight and feel i want.

So you say its woth it?

Br Mikee1

At that price is just save a bit more and spring for BKs version. If I did have to choose, I would go for the 5425.

Hello.

I was actually thinking about this also! Have only heard good things about BK, but never seen one in real life. Have owned an GEN GTM II though. So i know what weight and feel i want.

So you say its woth it?

Br Mikee1

LightGeek
Hello.

So you say its woth it?

Br Mikee1

Hello.

So you say its woth it?

Br Mikee1

See my showdown thread to help you make your decision.