Sign in to follow this  
timetech08

Liquid Metal,Titanium, Ceramic , Superlume , OH MY or Omega PO Blue Baby!! PICS

timetech08

Well i havent reviewed a watch in a while so i figured i would review this baby since i just got it in today ,, as stated before i had a friend with the gen and the rep from first offerings when it was just Andrew and Joshua with them ,, to say the least his had a really low pearl and it ran like a time bomb , he sent it back for a replacement , still waiting ,, so i ordered one from one of my old faithfuls Ms. King ,, Angus is another one of go to people but he was down and out ,, they both treat me great but Ms. King gets this gratitude :)

pretty much pics will tell all but i wanted to point out my wrist is not quite 7 inches i lost my big boy pants a couple years ago due to health problems but all is well now ;)

The blue color i found from memory to be very true to the gen . with the nice gloss finish ,, the case finish is superb , the ar coating is great ,, it is the bigger one not the 42 btw, they dont make the big blue in 42 yet ,, it is lightweight , which is why i liked it mainly , the bracelet is just like gen, the pearl is centered but i think the big problem is its a little wider than the gen, i wish i had the gen back in my hands but on my friends from memory it seemed the rep was wider therefore presenting it lower looking,, but i bought two of them and the pearl was a little lower on the one that came doa :( no ones fault but the postal service , my box was banged up :( ,, the superlume is true to gen and it look remarkeable imho and as a modder i dont like saying that, lol

Problems with mine beside the other one that was doa which was going to my brother , sry he will have to wait while i enjoy this baby for a bit, lol my datewheel was not aligned and was an easy fix but i wanted to make it perfect but no can do the numbers on the datewheel are a hair off ,, but just a few of them and for the most part it is 5% from being perfect ,, not bad, ive seen gens worse imho ,, the other problem was the gasket was dry as a bone, easy fix but u would think if they say it is water proof they would grease the orings, lol the chinese crack me up , at least the caseback was snug and i actually had to use a tool to remove it ,, lol i found some some dust on my dial two specs and a fingerprint on my second hand ,, i fixed it all up , cause im picky ,, i also find one more problem with the watch I CANT TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF, that ap diver 3.5 that is own the way has some competition,, cant wait to see which is better to my eye ,, ok enough gabbing own to the pics , btw the movement is true swiss and decorated nicely the rotor but def. not gen. but its ok dont take it off and u are golden ;) they did a hell of a job for there first attempt better than most of the time imho NOOb factory is good stuff sometimes , my pics are with my phone , ive been too lazy to set my light box back up lately , will do soon

jeffw69

I don't see any pics.

Realism

this is like an essay

Jose Betancur

I don't see any pics.

me neither

timetech08

WP_000917.jpg

WP_000916.jpg

WP_000920.jpg

WP_000919.jpg

WP_000922.jpg

timetech08

lume shots, waterproofing and datewheel alignment , enjoy,, it takes longer to do photobucket , its been awhile for me , lol

WP_000924.jpg

WP_000929.jpg

WP_000933.jpg

WP_000934.jpg

James.

Such a good looking watch. Looks like I'll be selling off another round of watches to suppliment this one :facepalm:

timetech08

Such a good looking watch. Looks like I'll be selling off another round of watches to suppliment this one :facepalm:

Lmao, oh no i didnt mean to make u want another one ,, but to be honest i wish my friend never showed me his , lol now i have to send the broken one back and not let my brother see the new one , lol

R5tdi

Wow

Looks stunning

u got me going now I'm waiting on mine from WI

patience just ran out ;)

Xebryus

I got one of those from WI the other day. Sadly it came DOA and seeing yours makes me all jealous. Enjoy the watch, it is stunning in person

WhiteChocolateJr

Dude...heard of paragraphs? :lol:

Awesome looking watch! Great post!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Edited by WhiteChocolateJr

sumodave

i was thinking of getting a orange one but dang this blue one is stunning.

love the color of it in the sun.

timetech08

Dude...heard of paragraphs? :lol:

Awesome looking watch! Great post!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

lol, i write as i talk ,thanks lol

i was thinking of getting a orange one but dang this blue one is stunning.

love the color of it in the sun.

see how the ar coating does with light , not bad imho

I got one of those from WI the other day. Sadly it came DOA and seeing yours makes me all jealous. Enjoy the watch, it is stunning in person

yep as i said one is doa ,, the movement was jiggling in the case ,, it must of got hit hard, the box was big dent in it as well, and it was packaged solid ;(

Xebryus

Sending it to Katt to see what he thinks. Got quoted by 3 local places to fix it fit around $300. Nope not happening

timetech08

Sending it to Katt to see what he thinks. Got quoted by 3 local places to fix it fit around $300. Nope not happening

lol , Katt used to ask me how to fix something, he is a great friend, but i could fix it but im not gonna cause i feel the dealers should, just because im a watchsmith doesnt mean a thing to me,, if u read the keeper i had to fix a few minor issues ,, the doa im not touching it ,, when u pay 400 for a watch it should not be doa ;)

HeavyKrush

Great looking watch. Seems to have some left over Saran Wrap under the bezel.

timetech08

Great looking watch. Seems to have some left over Saran Wrap under the bezel.

yeah the blue cover tape, lol i just noticed it hahahaha i figured blue was blue, lol

P4GTR

Color me intrigued.

timetech08

Color me intrigued.

hey old friend u bout ready to make me a strap for my ap? and i iwc ? hit me up if so ;) been a while ,, im glad to see your business doing well

nic3

enjoy your great watch!but i like more the old version....

jcagara08

oh god my wallet is shaking, credit cards want to jump out!!

Now its confirmed that this REP has a glossy ceramic bezel, in TD's images it looks dull and matte,

How is the dial color mate, is it deep blue or depends on the lighting?

Is the case, caseback, and bracelet really made out of Titanium?

Any plans of double ARing this beauty?

damn maybe will wait for v2 cause I don't have your watchmaking skills..

Really nice watch

cougar1

Looks great. Has that AR improved? Looks significantly different than the original release! Anything to compare it to?

TAGster

The blue color i found from memory to be very true to the gen . with the nice gloss finish ,, the case finish is superb , the ar coating is great ,, it is the bigger one not the 42 btw, they dont make the big blue in 42 yet ,, it is lightweight , which is why i liked it mainly , the bracelet is just like gen...

WP_000917.jpg

WP_000916.jpg

WP_000920.jpg

WP_000919.jpg

WP_000922.jpg

Great looking watch mate! The blue color looks nice, I do not know how it compares to the gen though, because I remember the gen to be a little more blueish.

The bad news is: the bracelet is wrong. As this new versions of Liquid Metal PO (not UPO) the bracelet sits weirdly on the case lugs, it looks like the end links are not pivoted at the right point so it end facing out. Check your pictures and you´ll see what I mean. I had this same issue with my Liquid Metal Limited Edition 42mm PO, so I decided to put a leather strap, maybe for your bracelet is an easy fix, because I see the end links have screws, so maybe you can source a V5 UPO end links and replace those wrong ones.

Wear your watch in good health mate!!

Cheers.

Edited by TAGster

timetech08

my friend had both gen and rep ,, the color is too close to call it, also you may be mistaken on the bracelet , the titanium one in the gens i see look the same at the endlink,, are u sure its not the 42 is different i never seen the 42 liquid metal ,, also the titanium may be different im not sure being i havent seen the gen black ss ones either lol anyway its a good one imho

daeffy

Yummy! That's next on a radar! Congrats on a bootifull watch!