Sign in to follow this  
watchnerd

Should I upgrade to a UPO

watchnerd

Ok so right now i just got my Omega PO 42 mm delivered it was just a cheapie from Silixs it is my first rep and currently i have this and a gen tag heuer . http://silix-prime.so/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_231&products_id=3869

and so far i love it i have changed the crappy strap and installed a leather omega strap with a deployment clasp but the glass on it isn't great and i was thinking should i go for the UPO 42mm is really much of a different, i understand that you get what you paid for but i wonder is really worth the upgrade, i was thinking of going for the perfect clones one. http://www.1-pc8838.com/seamaster-planet-ocean-ceramic-42mm-planet-ocean-ceramic-c-58_724_725.html

please give me you advice, thanks.

i will upload the pics of the watch i currently have. thanks

Mcco

IF the only problem is crystal, you can upgrade it with a gen one. UPO's crystals are not correct ARed.

watchnerd

i went ahed and got that one, whats the difference between this and the upo

usudno

I believe that is an ultimate po... Just with the cheaper movement. I think this is the one I'm leaning towards.

Guyute

I have that one. It's a fantastic watch for the price (even if the AR is incorrect). It's a lot of watch for the money and you won't feel the need to swap out the bracelet.

It's the first rep I bought from a TD and still pretty much my daily go-to watch.

charlesanderika

I also have this one - it looks amazing and although its got the cheaper 4813 movement, you'd never know it - the sweep is really smooth and its the one watch in the box that i keep returning to !