Sign in to follow this  
taukappaepsilon

Refund on 1680

taukappaepsilon

I recently bought a 1680 from a very highly regarded TD here and I want to refund it for several reasons. How do I go about doing this? This is part of the email I sent him:

"I'd like to send the 1680 back for a refund. I received it today and the bezel comes off with no force, the bezel insert is coming off of the bezel, the bracelet links stick together and don't move or conform to my wrist at all, the screws were terribly difficult to remove from the bracelet, and the spring bars dont have any latch for the springbar tool to attach to so it's next to impossible to put the bracelet back on the watch"

Tits McGee

PM an Admin here. Keep this out of the forum & work with our Admins. This is not the place for customer service.

dalboy

PM an Admin here. Keep this out of the forum & work with our Admins. This is not the place for customer service.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Dal.

Arism

Yes, PM the mods.

Just regarding the springbars, the 1680 has drilled lugs. It uses the older style springbars without the "latches".

720-3289-thickbox.jpg

LightGeek
the bracelet links stick together and don't move or conform to my wrist at all, the screws were terribly difficult to remove from the bracelet, and the spring bars dont have any latch for the springbar tool to attach to so it's next to impossible to put the bracelet back on the watch"

Sounds normal.

Yes, PM the mods.

Just regarding the springbars, the 1680 has drilled lugs. It uses the older style springbars without the "latches".

720-3289-thickbox.jpg

+1

taukappaepsilon

Ill wait another day to see if he answers my email. I just wanted to know what to do here since I've never had an issue.

timetech08

sounds like u just dont like the watch for various reasons, should be an easy refund for the td ,, just be patient and wait for there reply and let td get back to u , remember they are just getting back in gear from there holiday happy.gif