Sign in to follow this  
butchyg73

Marvellous BR 02

butchyg73

Has anyone ordered or received a Bell & Ross BR02-SS from Marvellous Replicas? I was going to order one from Toro until I heard back that these were out of stock. I looked at all the trusted dealers and found MR to have all the features I was looking for at about the same price as Toro.

I must say communication has been excellent with MR. The watch is currently en route and trackable. It should arrive in about a week. I was initially skeptical about sending $245 through Western Union but trusting all that I have read on this site I felt at ease. I just haven't told the wife yet. This is my first rep purchase.

The QC pics looked great and I will post them with my pics as soon as the watch arrives. The only issue I noticed was how the watch band has a gap on both sides at the pin on the back side. This is certainly not a deal breaker, but I did order a gen strap for $50.

Thanks RWG, and all your loyal posters for your guidance and input!

Edited by butchyg73

butchyg73

Does anyone know how long US customs (NY) typically takes to pass an item thru customs and be released?

Edited by butchyg73

mario24601

Mine took 2 days at customs.

scottie83

NY its usually 1 day, maybe 2. Make sure you post some pics in the B&R section when you get it.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

butchyg73

I've been watching the tracking and my watch is in NY customs for a day now, I guess I shouldn't be worried then. Has anyone lost a watch to customs in NY?

butchyg73

Here are my QC pics. Today is day 7. Third day in NY customs. Fingers are crossed!

Ok, sorry..... pics removed....

Edited by butchyg73

butchyg73

Has anyone ever looked at the QC picture properties they have received? The day I received my QC pics, in March, they had a date stamp in November. I'm thinking (hoping) the date and time was never set on their camera and not just some stock photo. Am I alone on this?

frogflyer

Your likely going to hear from Greg about posting QC pics. Seeing as how he just re-iterrated the rules on that yesterday. I'd remove them.

Nice watch by the way!

butchyg73

Hmmmm, ok.... going to read that post now.... thanks....

DG335

Yeah, deep in the shit...get them off quick :-)

butchyg73

Thanks for the heads up, and quick replies guys... qc pics are off...certainly not looking to make waves... yes I am a noob! Guess I need to read the General topics more often.