TAGster

My New Seamaster Aqua Master Blue Dial - PIC HEAVY

NFleischer

Beautiful watch, Congrats!

dejavu157

this watch looks great man!

sauceboss

W O W

That is beautiful. Bet theres no feeling like walking into an AD and buying one of these huh?

Congrats! Where it well :D

James.

stunning classy & understated. They're not re-inventing the wheel here but know the strengths of the simplicity and improve upon it. Very, very nice.

Henry J. Miller

TAGster - very elegant watch captured beautifully in your photos.

Also, the backstory you included provides good provenance to the piece.

Thank you.

fraaaaank

Does anyone know if there is a good rep out, of this specific version?

mario24601

Just WOW! Great pics.

replicastuff
no the clear caseback would be a dead giveaway for a rep

TAGster

gorgeous watch!!!! congrats on the new acquisition ;)

Thank you so much my friend!!

:)

Beautiful watch, Congrats!

Thank you!!

this watch looks great man!

Thanks!!!

W O W

That is beautiful. Bet theres no feeling like walking into an AD and buying one of these huh?

Congrats! Where it well :D

Indeed mate, that feeling is the best.

Thanks!!

stunning classy & understated. They're not re-inventing the wheel here but know the strengths of the simplicity and improve upon it. Very, very nice.

I´m completely agree with you my friend!!

thanks!!!

TAGster - very elegant watch captured beautifully in your photos.

Also, the backstory you included provides good provenance to the piece.

Thank you.

Thank you to you for viewing and taking the time to post your kindly comment.

Cheers!!

Just WOW! Great pics.

Thanks!!!

no the clear caseback would be a dead giveaway for a rep

As far as I know there is no rep of this particular model. Last year I asked WatchInternational for a rep of it and they told me it is available only in black dial, which corresponds to the AquaTerra Golf model. That rep has a black dial with numeral markers on green and a bigger case (45 mm), and as replicastuff says: the clear caseback is a dead giveaway.

I´ll take some photos of the black dial rep that I have in order to make a side by side comparison.

Cheers!!

Edited by TAGster

TAGster

One thing I just remembered from the last Monday and I think it could be funny to share:

While I was at the boutique and the manager assistant was resizing my watch a guy came into the store and he asked: "Do you only sell Omega watches here?", the manager kindly addressed him and said: "yes Sir, how can I help you?", so the guy said: "well, too sad you only sell Omega, because I am looking for a TAG Heuer" :picard: ... the store manager kindly smiled at him and told: "well Sir, if you are looking for that, you might want to go to the Bloomingdales´s located in the other side of the Mall, they have a good selection of watches I believe", the guy said: "well, I will give a try because I´m not from here, I´m visiting and really would like to buy a really nice watch for myself", then the manager being a sales person, says: "well Sir, if you want a really nice watch, why don´t you allow me to show to you our collection, maybe you will like it...", then the guy reply: "no thank you, I´m looking for a TAG Heuer". :tomaatit:

I know, there is nothing wrong with looking for a TAG Heuer, some pieces are really nice I like them too (that´s why my nickname), but entering to an OMEGA boutique and asking if they have TAG Heuer and beyond that, say it is such a pity they do not sell them... come on!!! That was was so funny... :giggle:

Cheers!!

Edited by TAGster

DejaWho
:mesmerise: Can't stop looking! Enjoy! awesome photos!

Geof

Kind of echoing what gmchris said, I had little initial interest in this model, even with the Bond connection. I generally prefer the look of diver watches, and this seemed too "simple" for my taste. Recently however, this model's grown on me & I started casually looking for a rep (and like you, only found the black dial version.)

I have to applaud AND curse you, because your pictures are simply STUNNING, and now I have to have this watch. To me, it's a perfect all-occasion watch, and blue's always been my favorite color. Congratulations on a fantastic purchase, and thank you for sharing your experience!

TAGster

:mesmerise: Can't stop looking! Enjoy! awesome photos!

He he he... Thanks mate!!!

TAGster

Kind of echoing what gmchris said, I had little initial interest in this model, even with the Bond connection. I generally prefer the look of diver watches, and this seemed too "simple" for my taste. Recently however, this model's grown on me & I started casually looking for a rep (and like you, only found the black dial version.)

I have to applaud AND curse you, because your pictures are simply STUNNING, and now I have to have this watch. To me, it's a perfect all-occasion watch, and blue's always been my favorite color. Congratulations on a fantastic purchase, and thank you for sharing your experience!

Thank you for your comments mate. I really appreciate it.

I must agree with you: I think this watch is kind of all-occasion, you can wear it with a polo and jeans, business casual, suit and tie or even (as Bond) with tuxedo and will just look stunning.

Cheers!!

bluesme519

wow awsome pics!

TAGster

wow awsome pics!

Thanks mate!!