Sign in to follow this  
ochaves

Any idea about updated Navitimer Rep

ochaves

I've been around trying to decide to buy a Navitimer. Most of the versions are full of flaws and out of stock.

As I can see, not much love for these watches nowadays. Does anybody here knows if there is any chance of an updated version of the Navitimer or the Navitimer GMT World?

Breitlingfan23

There is really not much out there in terms of an accurate rep for a Navitimer. I also think it is a beautiful watch and a shame that there is not a good rep available.

Guitarman

Black Navitimer on black leather with black suit, sharp combo IMO .

BigJK

how do you guys tell that the rep's are full of flaws? Was about to buy one but Joshua from Perfect Clones told me the same as well!

Steve227

Just read a little bit more mate. The Gen Navi is an awesome watch, if they did a good copy I would buy it, unfort a few too many issues.

BigJK

Just read a little bit more mate. The Gen Navi is an awesome watch, if they did a good copy I would buy it, unfort a few too many issues.

Any watch that looks like the navtimer that you Steve or anyone may know of. Wanna buy my first rep, and want it to be a breitling. Liked the navtimer but guess its not happening anytime soon. Any alternatives you guys may know?

Thanks!!!

AKADanTheMan

i guess no one helped!

i have been asking the same question