Sign in to follow this  
hda91

Bought my first Rep!!

hda91

Found the idea of a replica Rolex far too tempting and gave in! Recently bought my first replica from House of Souvenirs in the form of a Rolex Milgauss. Extremely happy with the service and the item! Will post some pics soon :lol: Although I can now get the watches I like without the price tag its became strangely addictive and I now feel like investing a little more money in a good Submariner Rep, Im pretty new to this so any suggestions on where the best place to buy would be?

Haydn

graman

Well done mate!

Talk to Robert

greg_r

Congrats!

Any of our replica dealers should be able to supply you a good sub. Talk to Lawrence, Robert, Narikaa or Mary - you won't go far wrong with any of them :)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

oscarmadfish

welcome

hda91

thanks guys :) have looked at a few of your collections so far, very impressive! Cant wait to build a nice collection of my own

H.

KBH

Buying a good Sub can be a little more challenging than a Milgauss. Unless you want to spend a fair amount, look around for the "Noobmariner" model.

If you're in the EU Narikaa might be worth checking with also. No customs worries there and he usually has the Noob in stock.

hda91

I was looking to spend a couple of hundred on one, and you are kidding about the "Noobmariner" right?!

H

oscarmadfish
I was looking to spend a couple of hundred on one, and you are kidding about the "Noobmariner" right?!

H

no he was not kidding

hda91

Lol apologies KBH, thought it was a joke, Appreciate the help! Excuse my ignorance but what is the noobmariner?

H

KBH

H

Not kidding at all. Sometimes the cheapest can be one of the best. Roughly $100 delivered.

Here's some pictures of one I got from Narikaa a while ago, the TT and and LV that came from Josh at Perfect Clones. Also know as the "Beginmariner":

DSCN2458.jpg

DSCN2471.jpg

Noobfactory Sub cases usually have numbers ending in 0117

DSCN2514.jpg

You can get into more expensive ones, particularly if you want the upgraded Eta movements but then you better know a little about the obvious tells such and bad crown guards and bad rehaut (the silver circular ring around the dial), among other things.

hda91

They look great! I especially like the one with the green bezel, look pretty like the original to me althought i dont deal with a lot of Rolex, mostly tag and ebel in the jewellers i work. So you reckon i should go for one of these to start off?

H

KBH
They look great! I especially like the one with the green bezel, look pretty like the original to me althought i dont deal with a lot of Rolex, mostly tag and ebel in the jewellers i work. So you reckon i should go for one of these to start off?

H

You can't go wrong although the black Sub you don't have to worry about how close the green is to gen. I've gone through a couple of different bezel inserts trying to reach perfection.

I'll PM you with some info.

dmisgod

welcome m8, go with the ultimate SD, it's a winner and a classic also

KBH
welcome m8, go with the ultimate SD, it's a winner and a classic also

I agree! My favorite everyday watch.

doctorron

Let the addiction begin. :D