Sign in to follow this  
Dharma

The best Explorer II 42mm to buy (gen excluded;-)

Dharma

Hi Guys,

i would like to buy an Explorer II 42mm, And i would like to know, by your opinion and experience, what is the really best replica on sale at all.

What about this one:?

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_4&products_id=9417

Thanks

Cris

Dharma

It is a beauty.......but i have necessity of UK transshipment cause i live in Italy.......Do you know if seller offers this service?

SSTEEL

TT Andrew does indeed offer Triangular UK Shipment :)

chrish8

1st welcome you are at the right place. I am new as well and the best advice I can give you is read, read, read. I would also recommend not just posting a question on where to buy x, who sells the best x. You will only get replies saying to read or look at the TD websites.

I found it very helpful to Read the newbie section and read what to expect from a rep and dealing with TD’s. Most importantly when you are ready to buy a watch read the review section of the watch to see if there is one for your model and when you pick a dealer to buy from read the TD feedback make sure things work for you in terms of features and email replies.. Enjoy the site

Dharma
1st welcome you are at the right place. I am new as well and the best advice I can give you is read, read, read. I would also recommend not just posting a question on where to buy x, who sells the best x. You will only get replies saying to read or look at the TD websites.

I found it very helpful to Read the newbie section and read what to expect from a rep and dealing with TD’s. Most importantly when you are ready to buy a watch read the review section of the watch to see if there is one for your model and when you pick a dealer to buy from read the TD feedback make sure things work for you in terms of features and email replies.. Enjoy the site

Thanks a lot.......i will follow your words; i have buyed ever (more than 30 watches from 2006...) from The same seller (Trusty) with great satisfaction, but sometimes is better looking around. ;-)

LightGeek

What does "the best" mean?

Guyute

I'm pretty sure it's the same TD that has the best sub!