Sign in to follow this  
James.

Super Reps - April 2013

dave0280

Omega Railmaster - read fantastic reviews on that watch and they are simple so the reps are pretty much bang on after a relume(!)..... One for the list possibly?

scottie83

Great post. I'd remove the Bell & Ross BR 03. While I love their reps (see Sig :)), its got enough flaws to be easily spotted on the wrist and it's just about impossible to source a new one without the incorrect 03-97 case back engraving.

NFleischer

Scottie it appears that you are a real Bell & Ross lover.

ebzen02

Add the newly updated BP SeaDweller to the mix. Aside from the bracelet that can be easily and cheaply replaced, it is spot on.

Kiwibob

This list is gonna cost me $$$ but I appreciate the fact you've gone to so much effort :thumbsup2: nice one.

James.

Add the newly updated BP SeaDweller to the mix. Aside from the bracelet that can be easily and cheaply replaced, it is spot on.

Oh yeah? I've been looking for a decent SD since the old SSD's are super hard to find :(

scottie83
Scottie it appears that you are a real Bell & Ross lover.

Yeah you could call me a fanboy. :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

ebzen02

Oh yeah? I've been looking for a decent SD since the old SSD's are super hard to find :(

If you are interest and want more info I started a thread on RWI that is now 10 pages and counting.. People are raving about it..

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/bp-seadweller-best-141721.html

James.

If you are interest and want more info I started a thread on RWI that is now 10 pages and counting.. People are raving about it..

http://www.replica-w...est-141721.html

indeed. Actually, yes that looks pretty fkin sweet. ADDED!

vamu4u

this is exactly what i was waiting for! thanks!!

ebzen02

Deserves a sticky for Noob sake!

James.

OP updated, new IWC added

James.

IWC portofino ultimate added

ad6904
IWC portofino ultimate added

Link? Pics? Didn't know there was an ultimate!

James.

It should be on all the dealers sites, there was a review on rwi or rg but I don't have the link on my mb

NFleischer
DSCN0251_zps4b4285bd.jpgI'd like to submit for your review the new 007 SMP, one of the best reps I've ever seen.

Miracle

LOVE THE DIAL

NFleischer

I like it for a rep - I would never spend the 6K on a gen with all that Bond crap.

The watch is amazing quality, crystal, bezel, finish all first class. The new BPFactory Omegas and Rollies are really great looking

reps. One gripe- QC is so-so. I already have a problem with my CRPO; stem came out. This Bond crown/stem is also very finicky.

manruf

Bookmarked !! Great List, Thanks for your work

Edited by manruf

Whorologist

It should be on all the dealers sites, there was a review on rwi or rg but I don't have the link on my mb

Sweet...a super rep of a simple yet elegant dress watch. These seem to be rare around these parts

Any idea if these are the new ultimate version you are referring to?

http://www.torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=56_177&product_id=757

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/mrwatch/albums/6009230/

Couldnt find anything on Timeshop, PC, Kuvarsit or Sillix. havent checked with Mary yet...

James.

M-rep is it, not sure about the Toro version, pics aren't as clear but i'd say so.

It's on intime watches and puretime as well as far as I know

thebaron

I like it for a rep - I would never spend the 6K on a gen with all that Bond crap.

Agreed. There's no movie or fictional character I want anywhere near my watch. I like my fake watches classy

NFleischer

Even Mickey Mouse? He's classy!

Whorologist

M-rep is it, not sure about the Toro version, pics aren't as clear but i'd say so.

It's on intime watches and puretime as well as far as I know

Thanks mate. Sorry to bother you again but would you be able to post the link of the review from RWI or RG? I did a quick search and couldn't find anything

Would like to know what the difference is from the previous version. there seem to be two diff versions on MRs website but they look pretty much the same