Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

NEWS: New Nautilus "V3" rep

_DC_

Thanks to fana05 for the heads up on this. It's kind of a middle ground rep between the current low beat A4814 21j movement version with all it's inaccuracies (date window being one) and the expensive high beat SW200 selita movement version. From what I can see it's that same case used in the SW200 but with an A2824 high beat movement in it (complete with the gen style shaped gold rotor).

This can only be good news, having a third option for those who want the accurate case and dial but can't stretch to the SW200. Puretime are offering it for $358 but as always I'm sure the TDs here will be able to lay their hands on it in time! I'm putting my order in so when it arrives I'll let you all know how it is!

Pics, to avoid the trolls

0D934B00-52C5-4507-8B8B-DCED7F147F5C-1713-0000021B868071BC_zps75251293.jpg

AC4746E1-4344-474C-9709-D1B76A3AC757-1713-0000021B5348B644_zpsa21cb0cd.jpg

DC

James.

Saw this a few weeks ago in trevors site from rwi, he has it for $298 (from memory) cool watch, on my list now :facepalm:

Prancuzas

Thanks for great news!

_DC_
Saw this a few weeks ago in trevors site from rwi, he has it for $298 (from memory) cool watch, on my list now :facepalm:

Thanks for the heads up on price, when they come back to me I'll be sure to use this to negotiate :)

DC

Fan_rwg

Just to be clear - so does SW200 continue to come up with non gen looking rotor? (and A2824 comes with gen style rotor)

_DC_
Just to be clear - so does SW200 continue to come up with non gen looking rotor? (and A2824 comes with gen style rotor)

No, the SW200 is now available with the gen style rotor again, but this A2824 version looks identical but for a lot less money. The only thing that's unknown right now is how reliable it is, but as I'm about to order one I guess I'll find out:)

DC

James.

No, the SW200 is now available with the gen style rotor again, but this A2824 version looks identical but for a lot less money. The only thing that's unknown right now is how reliable it is, but as I'm about to order one I guess I'll find out:)

DC

I just paid for mine, I'll race you to see who get theirs 1st!

_DC_

DC

I just paid for mine, I'll race you to see who get theirs 1st!

It'll be you coz I haven't had a reply yet, bit annoying lol. Who did you order from?! I emailed puretime and they emailed back with the link to the website for some reason, so I asked if I could order on email. Don't wanna order on website:(

DC

Miracle

Nice work

Eiderdaus

did they fixed the hole on the bracelet ?

_DC_
did they fixed the hole on the bracelet ?

No, afraid not, it's the same case as the SW200 just a cheaper movement!

DC

James.

What hole? I'm such a nautilus noob :lol:

_DC_
What hole? I'm such a nautilus noob :lol:

One of the very few tells on the SW200 (apart from the movement obviously) is the fact that the first link of the bracelet against the lugs has a pin hole, the gen doesn't!

B0E7DDB4-DC5E-4D0A-ADD3-F180BD8CB533-2304-000002F91BE87FA9_zps478e39c7.jpg

So who'd you order from mate?

DC

James.

Ahhhhhh gotcha gotcha. Learn something new everyday :lol: ordered and paid to Trevor. Sent him an email last night nd I was on the computer when he replied this afternoon so got a lot of correspondence done quickly. Also picked up a 5004 and v3 diver strap/buckle/endlinks set. No luck from the wtb :lol:

_DC_

To be honest the WTB seems a bit of a waste of time IMO, now it's separate to the sales thread I don't think anyone looks at it other than the people who have posted there!!

Who's Trevor?! Forgive my noobness but I've only used Mary at WI up to now!

DC

James.

He's a TD on rwi. I'd suggest you join there too, if not already done so, most members here are also on there and they have a larger td section and more frequented m2m area. Rwg is and always will be home though

_DC_

I am a member there, never really looked at it though coz its just not as easy to use as RWG. Just emailed Trevor though so thanks for the heads up:)

DC

James.

Tell him semaj recommended him ;) I've never had a bad experience with Trevor, probably easiest to email him (rwg mod permitting) [email protected]

_DC_

Way ahead of ya, found his email on RWI and already said that Semaj recommended him, thanks mate!

How much was it out of interest?!

DC

James.

This set me back $298. New work watch

Gbkirsch

No extra charge for the extra hole :)

_DC_

Well that's $50 cheaper than puretime too so win win!!!

You'll love it mate, I'm obsessed with my A4813, that's why I'm upgrading!!!

DC

_DC_

Hmm, I'm a little confused now. Semaj, when your A2824 arrives please post pics. I've tried emailing Trevor but he's a bit confused which watch I'm after. So was sending him the pics from the puretime website, when I noticed that in the close up picture of the movement it says quite clearly SW200-1. So it's not a picture of the A2824 at all!

So now I'm not so sure that the A2824 version looks the same as the SW200 movement at all. Hence I'd be interested to see what arrives in your watch!!!

DC

_DC_

Ok, found picture of the Asian ETA 2824 on Trevors site, panic over, sent him the link so will hopefully hear back from him soon and I can get this baby ordered!!!

DC

James.

bad news... trevor said it's sold out FFS :facepalm: