Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

NEWS: New Nautilus "V3" rep

_DC_

Already given up on it, and given up on Trevor, still not had a Reply from him! Im in the process of ordering an SW200 from Trusty Time instead, got an email back from Andrew within 2 hours, very impressed!!!! Decided it was worth splashing the cash for my favpurite watch!!!!!

DC

fana05

As much utility as the gray dial Nautilus seems to be yielding you it's money well spent! Andrew and Josh are awesome to deal with. Their English is really good and they get back to you within hours

James.

Ended up shooting over some extra cash for a safari. Thought about the sw200 but ill wait to see how fana's aquanaut fits the wrist.

fana05

Ended up shooting over some extra cash for a safari. Thought about the sw200 but ill wait to see how fana's aquanaut fits the wrist.

:beer2: you'll love it

eventually you'll need of these too though

IMG_1777.JPG

Edited by fana05

James.

Well, if its good enough for George soros... :lol:

_DC_
As much utility as the gray dial Nautilus seems to be yielding you it's money well spent! Andrew and Josh are awesome to deal with. Their English is really good and they get back to you within hours

Yeah, the grey dial is awesome but on gator strap it's a very different watch for very different occasions, it's not a super casual watch or a watch for bumming about the house, but the blue dial bracelet version goes great with a plaid shirt and shorts!!!

DC

Prancuzas

Would love to know weight differences between A4813 and A2824, because for me A4813 felt cheaply light...

_DC_
Would love to know weight differences between A4813 and A2824, because for me A4813 felt cheaply light...

Unfortunately the A2824 is already out of stock so won't be able to tell you, but I'm getting the SW200 instead which I suspect is almost identical in weight as one is pretty much a clone of the other I think. I still love my A4813 but it's definitely not high quality enough for me anymore!!

DC

romain92190

Beautiful!!

hava

i want to buy a V3, i like the white dial, but i see is more accurate the blue one? the white dial has a black square around the date window in the gen and not in the rep.

Senk

Yeah, white dial is really nice despite of date window flaw. There is no white dial version on puretime, where did you see it?