Sign in to follow this  
cybee

Mesh Bracelets

cybee

Greetings friends and neighbors...Just curious as to how many of you owned a mesh bracelet. It's taken me awhile to like the style of a mesh, but finally coming around to the idea.

I found this site. The quality seems really good but the bracelet would cost more than most of my watches :popcorn:

Still, I don't mind paying for one with good quality. Any opinions welcome :D

http://lonestarwatches.com/3.2Mesh.htm

dingle
Greetings friends and neighbors...Just curious as to how many of you owned a mesh bracelet. It's taken me awhile to like the style of a mesh, but finally coming around to the idea.

I found this site. The quality seems really good but the bracelet would cost more than most of my watches :D

Still, I don't mind paying for one with good quality. Any opinions welcome :D

greg got one for his SOH. I'm not for sure where though, but it did look nice. I'm sure he will be along shortly :popcorn:

greg_r

I found this site. The quality seems really good but the bracelet would cost more than most of my watches :D

Still, I don't mind paying for one with good quality. Any opinions welcome ;)

Lonestar make some good bracelets, but take a look at seikoprince on eBay. He has a decent range and they're very well priced...

cybee

I found this site. The quality seems really good but the bracelet would cost more than most of my watches :r2d4:

Still, I don't mind paying for one with good quality. Any opinions welcome :daffy:

Lonestar make some good bracelets, but take a look at seikoprince on eBay. He has a decent range and they're very well priced...

Thanks for the tip Greg. $159.00 does seem high, but supposedly german made. I will check out ebay.

phaedo

They are making a rep mesh now too, I think I saw it seperately on Josh's site.

houndoggie

Lonestar is the place to go to get the best mesh you can get at the cheapest price.

But the cheap $20 eBay mesh bracelets are 80% as good at 20%the price.

I'd go the cheap route having gone both ways.

Gen tag on cheapie mesh:

IMG_6475.jpg

IMG_6518.jpg

AllergyDoc

See, mesh can look SO good. Nice, HD.

greg_r
They are making a rep mesh now too, I think I saw it seperately on Josh's site.

Avoid the Breit rep mesh. It isn't size adjustable.

Here's my SOH on cheapie mesh:

soh_mesh_020310-1.jpg

phaedo

Didn't realize that Greg. Still in two minds about the mesh though, I prefer bracelets over straps, but this doesn't look as manly. (runs and hides from Greg for implying he is a girl)

greg_r

Mesh really suits the SOH - not so convinced on other watches though. I must admit, however, that my SOH is back on the OR strap. The watch is so like the gen and it was bugging me that the bracelet wasn't. Don't have a solution for that at the moment, so I'll stick with the OR for now.

Tanzim Qa'idat al-Jihad

I think is oaky, with the "tag hueer", not too bad, but in my country, )"pakistan"), this is what bad man put on watches, the "gansters" wear this, who make lots of money an d then try to show off.

I could not wwear this, I think.

But it okay.

Okay, thanks.

Tanzim

cybee

Hmm I never saw a Taug Hoyer with a mesh, that might be interesting. Tanks Tanz.

btw what are you shouting in your avatar?

greg_r
Hmm I never saw a Taug Hoyer with a mesh, that might be interesting. Tanks Tanz.

1nomas.jpg

:wacko:

Waipio Jeff

I rather like mine;

CIMG2674.jpg

gran

Yes! There is something very attractive about the mesh bracelets..I gota get one...lots of them made in Asia it seems

....and I think it will cause less wear on our watch winders too than the traditional heavy bracelets...these meshes are not that heavy are they??

greg_r
Yes! There is something very attractive about the mesh bracelets..I gota get one...lots of them made in Asia it seems

....and I think it will cause less wear on our watch winders too than the traditional heavy bracelets...these meshes are not that heavy are they??

Depends on the thickness of the bracelet - the one I use with my SOH is pretty heavy, yes.

Member X

1nomas.jpg

:gday_mate_haveabeer:

lol!! :nana:

dmisgod

h8 the mesh, just 2 meshy for my liking