Sign in to follow this  
Brian1024

Timeshop's BCE Ultimate

Brian1024

hey guys, finally decided what my first rep will be, but just need to see if its the better version. TS advertises it as "Ultimate", but makes no mention of the datewheel. Is It a V3, i could really use your experienced eyes on this one, for i am a nub.\

Link: Breitling Chronomat Evolution

Brian1024

srsly...bump

sconehead

Sorry, I missed this. The V3 does have the updated datefont and from his pics this seems to be the case (would be easier to tell if they used the single digit dates in the pics though) Any questions you have just email him and he'll verify them for you...:lol:

Brian1024
Sorry, I missed this. The V3 does have the updated datefont and from his pics this seems to be the case (would be easier to tell if they used the single digit dates in the pics though) Any questions you have just email him and he'll verify them for you...:lol:

thanks, I just need $20 more and then I will have to wait for it to be shipped...aaaAaaaaahhhgh...and I'm also worried about losing it to customs. I live in Minnesota, would that be a problem for customs? When do they check Whats in the packages?