Sign in to follow this  
Thomas1970

www.ichuhren.com/ trustable or scam?

Thomas1970

What do you think about this site? Especially about the Tag Heuer Monacos? Would you buy or is this money thrown down the drain? I know we have the TD list, but perhaps I could take the risk... :) Im curious about your opinions!

dalboy

Why join here if your gonna run the gauntlet...??

Dal.

seclark007

well, I think you already know what that's going to be, don't you??? We can't offer protection with non TD's.... at the end of the day, the risk is yours to take. Good luck.

Wriggles

Why would you want to go anywhere than to a TD? The mods have put in time and effort to bring them on board and to ensure that the service they provide is up to scratch.

It's your money if you want to throw it away, you could even just send it to me if you want to waste it!! :giggle:

Seriously, at those price points you will likely get a fairly shit rep, if you get anything at all. All pics are gen pics as well far as I can see

molliFWM

popcorn anyone?

Thomas1970

Whats wrong, I don't understand, this was just a question... Sorry, I didn't want to insult you at all! Please excuse me! Thomas from Switzerland

greg_r

Well some of the photos on that site are of the gen watch, not the rep, which is always a bad sign. I'm guessing scammer, to be honest.

Seriously, the trusted dealers can get whatever is available, so if you can't find a listing from any of 'em, just send Marvellous Replica or Watch International a photo of the watch you want and ask 'em if it's available. If it is, they'll get back to you with pricing etc...

dalboy

why o why take the risk...do you have surplus dough.?

seclark007

Thomas, please don't mistake our responses for being offensive towards you, this was not the intent. Our goal here is to protect our members from scam sites, so it may come across quite strongly when we "suggest" that you not take the time to bother with sites that aren't trusted here. We don't want you to throw good money away :D

g.man

Whats wrong, I don't understand, this was just a question... Sorry, I didn't want to insult you at all! Please excuse me! Thomas from Switzerland

Nobody is offended Thomas. Welcome to the forum.

The best advice you can get is to read, read, read, the wealth of information available here, and stick to the Trusted Dealers.

best wishes

g.man

Wriggles

Yep, we're just trying to save you from being ripped off. It's one of the reasons for this forum. Read the newbies stickies section, it will enlighten you no end!

Thomas1970

Thank you! Beginner's mistake and naivety...

Best regards to you all

Thomas