Sign in to follow this  
SSTEEL

Tudor Panda Black Bezel Chronograph, Pure Sexy!

fetasigma

Thats how it is mate, but with me, I get something into my head, then do the same, but do the work myself. :D

i wish i could do the work myself, but i learned long ago that my hands and little bitty parts do not mix well, keep your eye out that was a great price on that monaceau that you found, mine was right along those lines but i stole it for 180. the next part that comes down to it is do you really want to deal with the crapshoot that is DW when getting the rest of the parts to build a monte carlo

LightGeek

Not sure if I like the "haus of Tudor" but it is quite striking...

fetasigma

tudor grows on ya lightgeek, just go take a look at a tudor black bay and tell me your not in love

LightGeek

tudor grows on ya lightgeek, just go take a look at a tudor black bay and tell me your not in love

Shhhhh... I've only just dabbled back into the "haus of Pam"... and with a 312 plus 388 and 505 on order now!

sardonix

Got a 79260 lovely watch not so expensive.

Think at 2K you can find something.

wmWLV2P.jpg

qauVS4H.jpg

SSTEEL

Thats how it is mate, but with me, I get something into my head, then do the same, but do the work myself. :D

i wish i could do the work myself, but i learned long ago that my hands and little bitty parts do not mix well, keep your eye out that was a great price on that monaceau that you found, mine was right along those lines but i stole it for 180. the next part that comes down to it is do you really want to deal with the crapshoot that is DW when getting the rest of the parts to build a monte carlo

Thats true, sadly DW is a no go for me due to the amount of bad feedback, and people losing their money to him. I just wish there was another source, but I may just have to do something myself. I'm pretty good with my hands, and been investing tools, and equipment that will help me make my own cases, and parts, but this will take time, but thats all I have. I'm 43 years young now, but in a few years, who knows what I will be capable of creating :)

SSTEEL

Got a 79260 lovely watch not so expensive.

Think at 2K you can find something.

wmWLV2P.jpg

qauVS4H.jpg

2k is doable. No rush to get one, but I want one, so will have to put some money aside each month in between normal life's expenditures, and holidays, so I will make it happen :)

fetasigma

Thats true, sadly DW is a no go for me due to the amount of bad feedback, and people losing their money to him. I just wish there was another source, but I may just have to do something myself. I'm pretty good with my hands, and been investing tools, and equipment that will help me make my own cases, and parts, but this will take time, but thats all I have. I'm 43 years young now, but in a few years, who knows what I will be capable of creating :)

you could always go for phong or yuki, both have case sets avaliable

SSTEEL

Good call. Will look into the donor watch first, then start planning the parts, and case set purchases.

Thanks mate. :)

fetasigma

Good call. Will look into the donor watch first, then start planning the parts, and case set purchases.

Thanks mate. :)

here is the rundown if you want to build the perfect one though

phong makes the best case(best pushers and case back engraving)

yuki for main hands

DW for the dial

dw for chrono hands(need to repaint centers as gen are stainless there)

phong for the chrono bridge(if you feel you need to go that far)

I honestly find dw isn't that bad to deal with as long as you are buying just parts and you get qc pics before sending cash, if you buy a completed watch from him you will have troubles as he is no watchsmith and the product can be disasterously bad

SSTEEL

Thanks for that mate, appreciated. :)

JoelMarrs

Man that watch does looks sexy..awesome color and dial is absolutely amazing...nice Tudor.

Bulldog72

Great thread guys. I am new but Lusting after the Monte Carlo. I have an email into Yuki for the case. Does anyone have any contact info or website for DW? I would love to see what he has.

thanks

UmpaHimself

Would prefer it with a silver daytona style bezel

fetasigma
Great thread guys. I am new but Lusting after the Monte Carlo. I have an email into Yuki for the case. Does anyone have any contact info or website for DW? I would love to see what he has.

thanks

There was one for sale on rwi and repgeek that were reasonable