Sign in to follow this  
blueradish

Wknd Watch Party @ Bloo's -Deco Bezel, DSN 3646, Athaya 6154

blueradish

Managed to squeeze a in a few builds this weekend, again will do detailed threads once this batch of projects are done.

Silix 3646 Midcase | NW Deco Bezel/CB | Oil Rub PVD coating giving it a Burgundy/Slate Grey finish | ETA Swiss 6497 | Unknown dial.

IMG_7252_zps012c2177.jpg

DSN 3646 | DSN Rolex dial | DSN tall plexi | Athaya tall tube hands | Oil Rubbed PVD coating | ETA Swiss 6497

IMG_7260_zps749e9ef6.jpg

IMG_7263_zps6f63dc9a.jpg

Athaya 6154 blasted and gold PVD coated. Then given a special aging treatment | V's deadly Rolex dial | Cortebert Gold ETA Swiss 6497

IMG_7258_zps46863e29.jpg

IMG_7257_zps661932a7.jpg

James.

love the blasted and gold rollerai! Dude, serious props. have you thought about blasting some hand sets? I wonder how the 3646 would look with blasted hands...

Jose Betancur

stunning watches!!!!!! :D

blueradish
love the blasted and gold rollerai! Dude, serious props. have you thought about blasting some hand sets? I wonder how the 3646 would look with blasted hands...

If the hands are solid brass then it would be easy to do but most are coated to look brass so you get a grey finish. If I can find solid brass then I'll try it. I have a gold blasted PVD coated Egi in the works with a blasted brass PIG dial. Should be then next one I post.

Uyk433

Looks cool. What kind of media did you use? I like the finish it reminds me of that classic older style.

edwinowl

Great builds those man. Need one of those Rolex dials. Gotta have one

James.

Haha yeah I saw your post on hf of all the cases you recently received... Wowza! Can't wait to see the egi

blueradish
Looks cool. What kind of media did you use? I like the finish it reminds me of that classic older style.

Aluminum oxide. Sometimes 80 or 220 grit. Depends on the look I'm going after.

Haha yeah I saw your post on hf of all the cases you recently received... Wowza! Can't wait to see the egi

Hoping to have two more Egi's done this weekend but the gold blasted likely next weekend. Stay tuned!