Sign in to follow this  
frente23

Girl needs help finding midsize Seamaster

frente23

Hello Guys,

I looked really hard and got contact with some TD's...No one could help me...Do you know any source were I can find the small seamaster 300m in black/ blue? And important: I live in germany...

I am a woman and so I prefer the 36,25mm case...

Thanx for your help...Isabel

Wriggles

Willlkommen!

If you have only tried some of the TD's then just try the remaining ones, email them and ask them if they can get it, and add pictures and size info as well to be sure.

If you try all of them and still have no success it may be that it's no longer made or was never even repped, I've never looked for one so sorry I can't give info on whether they are available or not.

If you cannot get one from a TD, then maybe you can get one on the Member two Member (M2M) subfoorum here, either wait to see if one comes up, or post a Want to Buy thread.

You could also try some of the other forums Repgeek, RWI etc to see if anyone there has one

Good luck with your search

dalboy

Isabel ,

Hello and welcome..Contact Mary or Rochest .. [email protected] tell them what your after , and if you can supplty pics.., rest assured if its avaliable they will find it for you

Dal..

R5tdi

Good advice if Mary and Rochest can't get it then its probably not available

I did see some ladies planet ocean on perfect clones site or on timeshops his section on ladies watch has nice chopard mm Tag grand carerra and breitlings

Good luck with the search

Burnleybezel

I got my sister a Orange bezel PO Seamaster from m2m sale. A quartz one.

I belieave he bought from Reg (Narikaa) one of our trusted dealers.

Drop him a line.

B.B

flyr

frente23, you have to make 5 posts before the M2M sales shows up on your screen. Welcome to the forum!

razorblade

They are no longer being made, so you can only find one from M2M sales. Good luck finding one!

Mine says hi:

1na0Zoa.jpg

frente23

Hey guys...

thanks for all the answers you gave me...I got in conatct with Mary, she doesn't ship to germany... :help3: poor me...and the other ones which ship to germany couldn't hepl me either...

Yeah, I saw the Planet Ocean Lady one, I don like them...I really want the "normal" Seamaster 300m Diver...

Good advice: look into the salescorner and post a bit before here ;)

really: thanxs a lot all...

isabel

frente23

razorblade: you make me jealous...nice one and nice nato strap too... :salute:

Wriggles

Two more post to go for M2M Isabel!!!. Best of luck!

frente23

your really kind...counting my posts....and look: just one left :giggle:

Kcore

Isabel, did you contact Andrew at TrustyTime (TT)? His website shows a mid-size Seamaster. 36mm for ladies.

Here's the link

http://www.ttw888.co...products_id=187

There's also the Aqua Terra Seamaster in both blue & white dial

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_66&products_id=386

Welcome and good luck hunting!

Edited by erock1

Muzzi

Hey guys...

thanks for all the answers you gave me...I got in conatct with Mary, she doesn't ship to germany... :help3: poor me...and the other ones which ship to germany couldn't hepl me either...

Yeah, I saw the Planet Ocean Lady one, I don like them...I really want the "normal" Seamaster 300m Diver...

Good advice: look into the salescorner and post a bit before here ;)

really: thanxs a lot all...

isabel

Hi, I live in Germany and had my watch sent to family in the UK and they then forwarded it onto me. Do you have anyone in the UK that would be willing to do the same? This would be your best bet whatever route you take as German customs are very efficient (surprisingly :-).

Muzzi

frente23

Hello Erock..yeah i saw that one, but it is the one with the big markers...I would like the dot markers...But in the end...maybe I go for that one, if there is no other chance...but thanks a lot for the links and help :salute:

Hello Muzzi...I also thought about that way...i have friends in the UK...but not really in contact...it wouldn`t be that nice: hey guys, how are you, can I send a watch to you...not very polite...but also: thank you a lot mate

krossceeper

Hello Erock..yeah i saw that one, but it is the one with the big markers...I would like the dot markers...But in the end...maybe I go for that one, if there is no other chance...but thanks a lot for the links and help :salute:

Hello Muzzi...I also thought about that way...i have friends in the UK...but not really in contact...it wouldn`t be that nice: hey guys, how are you, can I send a watch to you...not very polite...but also: thank you a lot mate

Haha I totally get what you mean. Maybe one of the trusted members on the board can help you?

Pharmo

Hi,

Did u manage to source one as i am interested....

frente23

Hello Pharmo,

no...I wasn't lucky at all...I am thinking on buying the large size 50th anni seamaster professional...not sure yet...

regards,

isabel

powderfreak

Hello Pharmo,

no...I wasn't lucky at all...I am thinking on buying the large size 50th anni seamaster professional...not sure yet...

regards,

isabel

Better stay away from any "special versions" like the 50th anni, James Bond, etc... most of them are bad reps (quality and closeness to the gens).

As for the regular Seamaster, why not opt for one of the cheap 21j versions from Reg (Narikaa)? You can order and pay him and he can pick it up when he's in the east. Shipping can be done from the UK, since that is where he is based. Bear in mind that it could take quite a while, so maybe your best option is used - check out the other market places at RWI etc...

If you need more info concering buying, customs and shipping, feel free to PM me. I'm based in GER, too.

Edit: Forget to add - you will most certainly not be able to find the "mid-size". IMO the larger ones look better, even on girls wrists... at least much better than that ICE crap :facepalm: