Sign in to follow this  
baxter

Kuvarsit 411 B/E Firenze just landed GENUINELY AMAZING !!!! (pics)

baxter

Just found this in my post box and i've got to say this is HANDS DOWN the best panerai rep i have owned. All those stories about this watch being the best yet are, in my opinion, true.

I could go into detail about the minutiae of font,pig positioning,crystal height cg fit and cut out but Ale has done that already, all i will say is that the feel and the look of this thing is unreal for a rep and the colour of the Dial markers and hands is just beautiful.

The boys at KV have managed to capture that intangible thing that you find in a gen which i guess comes from care and attention to detail and finishing.

The watch came on a really nice asso strap but i swapped this for an Orloff croc on deployant, my preference for Luminors.

Thanks to Li @ Kuvarsit who was a real pleasure to deal with and whom i will be dealing with again.

Anyone thinking about one of these, don't hesitate, it is, in my opinion a true super rep. I genuinely think they would shit themselves around the Richemont boardroom table if they were presented with this.

Onto a few pics which don't really do it justice.

IMG_3574_zps5144512d.jpg

IMG_3576_zpse2446d2e.jpg

IMG_3580_zpsb47b7ada.jpg

IMG_3581_zpscb6434ed.jpg

IMG_3584_zps7aaeb824.jpg

IMG_3582_zpsb4d746d4.jpg

solrac

NICE!!!!

That strap gives is it a new dimension too. Well placed!

These boutiques are something else. Cant wait for the next two KW (non-boutique) releases.

fellowsis

Very nice bax, bring this to the Notts GTG!

Alex

Jose Betancur

I'm thinking in buying one bit, first of all, CONGRATS!!

if you compare the quality of this beaut with the 111, is there a big gap between them?

Thanks pal!

TheSav

Awesome.

Leigh

Nice one pal, can't wait to see it in the flesh!

rhounsell

Looks amazing!

I have been equally pleased with my 417. I didn't have a lot to compare it against since my only other PAM was a beginner 111 from Toro, but like yourself I found it had a finish and feel which was totally different then anything I had seen before in reps.

Also, thanks for the watch/strap combination idea, I have been trying to figure out something great to go with this watch as I too like the asso strap but don't love it as much as the watch itself. I will have to check out a similar option.

Kleen™

Having also just received my 417 this morning I totally agree with everything you wrote.

The only thing more amazing than Li's communication is having this watch in your hands. Having handled mostly gen watches in my life,,I'd say:

1) this is a gen.

- or -

2) If this is the state of reps, then I think I'm done buying gens.

baxter

NICE!!!!

That strap gives is it a new dimension too. Well placed!

These boutiques are something else. Cant wait for the next two KW (non-boutique) releases.

Yeah i think 005 is out anytime, what else ?

Very nice bax, bring this to the Notts GTG!

Alex

It'll be there mate :)

I'm thinking in buying one bit, first of all, CONGRATS!!

if you compare the quality of this beaut with the 111, is there a big gap between them?

Thanks pal!

Jose do it mate - you will not be disappointed.

It's a difficult comparison between this and the 111. Both are stunning watches but somehow this one has the edge for me.

IMG_3593_zpsf523476b.jpg

IMG_3591_zps1c41fcfc.jpg

baxter

Looks amazing!

I have been equally pleased with my 417. I didn't have a lot to compare it against since my only other PAM was a beginner 111 from Toro, but like yourself I found it had a finish and feel which was totally different then anything I had seen before in reps.

Also, thanks for the watch/strap combination idea, I have been trying to figure out something great to go with this watch as I too like the asso strap but don't love it as much as the watch itself. I will have to check out a similar option.

Personally i think a nice croc really lifts these, if you are thinking of going that way try Orloff he is great value and quality.

LeandroBR

Wow looks fantastic ! Indeed a stunner ! The orloff strap combo is also great ! Wear it well Baxter !

Kleen™

How much would that stunning Orloff/deployant-combo set me back?

baxter

Having also just received my 417 this morning I totally agree with everything you wrote.

The only thing more amazing than Li's communication is having this watch in your hands. Having handled mostly gen watches in my life,,I'd say:

1) this is a gen.

- or -

2) If this is the state of reps, then I think I'm done buying gens.

+1 i've had a few gens and this thing is special.

baxter

Awesome.

cheers sav

Nice one pal, can't wait to see it in the flesh!

you're going to want one when you see it though Leigh.... it's going to be an expensive night for you :giggle:

Wow looks fantastic ! Indeed a stunner ! The orloff strap combo is also great ! Wear it well Baxter !

Cheers

How much would that stunning Orloff/deployant-combo set me back?

Orloff croc is about 80 euro and deployany around $ 35-40 i think

Kleen™

Downside: I am afraid I might get very disappointed when I eventually get my AP Diver 3.5...?

baxter

Downside: I am afraid I might get very disappointed when I eventually get my AP Diver 3.5...?

i doubt it - the diver is also an amazing watch - you'll love it :)

Kleen™

Sweet bajeeeezussss - if that's the case, then I really think gen purchases are a thing-of-the-past for me!

(In which case I can easily afford an alpine Exp2 and a Fiddy as well:-)

stunnaon

I'm curious as to how much this costs (so I can start to save up)...I just went on Kuvarsit's website and it seems to be down. Anyone care to share the price of this?

baxter

I'm curious as to how much this costs (so I can start to save up)...I just went on Kuvarsit's website and it seems to be down. Anyone care to share the price of this?

$328 + $ 15 shipping to the uk :)

Kleen™

- use replicamania.com instead. I think I paid usd400 incl. shipping.

Kleen™

- just checked my invoice: 328,- it is-)

stunnaon

Wow, seems mighty affordable given the quality of the watch...thanks for the info baxter and Kleen

Kleen™

It's NOT affordable. It's fuckin' incredible!

stunnaon

Yeah I guess it's not really that affordable...but from all the fantastic reviews it's been getting...it seems to be worth the price tag!

Leemac

its a beaut!