Sign in to follow this  
Del

Del

BluffCityBandit

Wish I had a slightly bigger wrist. Probably one of the better looking watches around - and even better pictures I might add. im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

KarmaToBurn

Oh man Del. I NEED to stop opening your threads. It's getting expensive for me :help3:

barnezy318

Looks great! Size wise, how does this compare to a PAM111n?

Del

Thanks guys! :)

Size wise, how does this compare to a PAM111n?

45mm versus the 44mm PAM but it is fair bit chunkier on the wrist and feels much bigger than a 111.

baxter

well, err, yes.... just lovely - one of your best shoots yet i think Del :clap:

barnezy318

Balls! I think the PAM is as big as I can go. :(

solrac

Anotha Stunna Del!

Nicely done my good man.

arancini

That's one bloody nice piece Del and even better pics!

Outdone yourself on this shoot methinks.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Loonie

Strap looks lovely. Does it smell nice? :tea:

Xebryus

Lovely shots Del. I see you went with the batons. With white, the numbers are perfect, on the grey, batons are the way to go. As usual, the photoshoot is a success bud.

Quick question, in shot #3, how did you manage to get the watch to sit at that angle? Just wondering

SSTEEL

Stunning photos Del as always, you are costing us all monayyy!

Del

@ Xeb - if I told you that then I'd have to kill you. :D Seriously, it somehow balanced by itself!

@ Loonie - yes, the strap has the vanilla smell.

Xebryus

@ Xeb - if I told you that then I'd have to kill you. :D Seriously, it somehow balanced by itself!

@ Loonie - yes, the strap has the vanilla smell.

Haha don't kill me! I still have so many things to do! Well that pretty lucky on the standing on its own. Definitely a gem of a shot because of it. One day, I'll learn your tricks and maybe I'll be able to compete ;)

solkryssare

Great shots as usual Del!

scorpion

Fooking amazing photos as usual, i use you guide but can't get anywhere near to this level :sad:

Love the Avengers, mine is black with numbers but has a screwed up A7750 movement and I can't stop the chrono running but i love it. To me its perfect size, yes its a bit weighty on metal but I think its the perfect watch for me. I have just ordered a White faced Quartz one from WI to be my new daily beater.

Mine says hello....must dig out my light tent and try to do some proper Del styleee photos!!

Breitling Avenger Skyland (Large).JPG

TheSav

Great shots and great watch. Do you get a commission from Toro Del? I am sure his sales go up after you post a photoshoot. I know I ordered a 251k on the back of your shoot on that :)

spiltyu

Hohohooooo mate! Awesome pics! Outstanding post as always.

How accurate is the movement? Are these Asian chrono movements reliable? I am thinking of buying one but a little bit concerned about the reliability of the asian chrono.

scorpion

How accurate is the movement? Are these Asian chrono movements reliable? I am thinking of buying one but a little bit concerned about the reliability of the asian chrono.

Well my one was not but plenty of others have no problems with the A7750. But it's wise not to play around with the chrono functions too much as that seems to be the weak point as i found out. If you want reliability and accuracy and want to play with the chrono function and are not too fussed about it being an identical rep then try a quartz version - I have one on order to be my daily wearer and will leave my A7750 one for weekends. My thinking is that a quartz will run forever but even a good A7750 will need a service after a few years especially if worn daily. But if you wear it once a week or less it should last a lot longer.

spiltyu

Well my one was not but plenty of others have no problems with the A7750. But it's wise not to play around with the chrono functions too much as that seems to be the weak point as i found out. If you want reliability and accuracy and want to play with the chrono function and are not too fussed about it being an identical rep then try a quartz version - I have one on order to be my daily wearer and will leave my A7750 one for weekends. My thinking is that a quartz will run forever but even a good A7750 will need a service after a few years especially if worn daily. But if you wear it once a week or less it should last a lot longer.

so as I suspected... thanks for the reply scorpion

Del

@ splityu - the Asian 7750 movements are actually very reliable in their default configuration of seconds @ 9. ;)

Mystery Shopper

Very nice Del- pics and watch. The stick on grey does look good.

Del

Very nice Del- pics and watch. The stick on grey does look good.

Cheers! :beer2:

Baz1872

Great photos Del.

Simply the best!!

deathnote

gorgeous watch, i wish it was smaller so i could wear it

Edited by deathnote