Sign in to follow this  
jard89

Soooo, I took a Rep into a Gen boutique......

Podges

I'm still the new dumbass guy but I'll ask.. what is the damage if you bring in a rep to a gen dealer? (not trying to sell it to them)

waynu

No real issue. I have worn them into ADs. They really don't care. They just wanna sell you a watch. And the salesperson is usually clueless.

Like wearing an "IU" Shirt @ Purdue's campus.... why stir the hornet's nest?

Honestly, I needed to see if buying reps is worth it. I can afford most of the watches I want. But why spend the money if I don't have to.

...my first ever face palm... :facepalm:

WARBOT

Search function will answer your question

jard89

I'm still the new dumbass guy but I'll ask.. what is the damage if you bring in a rep to a gen dealer? (not trying to sell it to them)

You're the new dumbass guy?! Apparently, its me!

No real issue. I have worn them into ADs. They really don't care. They just wanna sell you a watch. And the salesperson is usually clueless.

Honestly, I needed to see if buying reps is worth it. I can afford most of the watches I want. But why spend the money if I don't have to.

...my first ever face palm... :facepalm:

Glad I could de-virginize you.

RichardMiami

Brunette... long straight hair. stunning girl. I was in that boutique myself on Thursday evening.

Steve227

I drove a Ford Focus in to the Mercedes garage once. Told 'em it was an e class. They tried to sell me a new coupe.

jard89

Brunette... long straight hair. stunning girl. I was in that boutique myself on Thursday evening.

No shit!? I was there about 3PM. Yes thats her.

jard89

I drove a Ford Focus in to the Mercedes garage once. Told 'em it was an e class. They tried to sell me a new coupe.

Love it! This situation got me thinking about things like that. The whole rep world of all the things that are repped.

greg_r

Jetmid lives! :lol: (in-joke for those who have been around this board for a while..)

Seriously, mate, I don't really care whether you took your watch into an AD or not, but if fooling ADs is what makes buying reps 'worth it' I suggest you may need to have a bit of a re-think... :rolleyes:

fana05

too bad you got caught on camera

Screen shot 2013-04-29 at 4.01.34 PM.png

Arism

No shit!? I was there about 3PM. Yes thats her.

:ttiwwop:

:lol:

Realism

Jetmid lives! :lol:

Jetmid Jr... this one

Chavezzito

Yeah...she probably did not know the tells of your high quality rep and that can be so on many AD´s, I have spoken with several sales persons at the AD´s and found that some of them do not have a clue...it´s just a job to them but there are as many if not more that has their job at the AD´s as they are very interested in watches (their hobby).

For me the reason for why I take my rep of my wrist before I enter an AD is to show them respect even if some of them actually are for reps as there are people that buy them just to see if they would like the gen without spending the big $...but seriously...show a little respect and don´t do that any more.

Just my 50 cents.

jard89

Jetmid lives! :lol:

Jetmid Jr... this one

C'mon man!

Mazz

once i wore my gen into the rep dealer ............... tis a true story

Steve227

Lmao

solkryssare

I did the same this week. I'll never do it again! I think that's why he insisted on 220 euro for a 21J AP RO

jard89

Guys,

Let me be clear. This post is not meant to be a boast. It was meant to highlight the quality of reps we get from TDs, from a noobs perspective. And to also state that I am proud and grateful to be a member of this forum Don't skip the last couple of lines of the OP. That sums it up.

DR3M3L

I did the same this week. I'll never do it again! I think that's why he insisted on 220 euro for a 21J AP RO

:lmao:

Mazz

mary and rochest were very nice and put it on their timegrapher

jard89

Lmao

This took longer than I thought.

Realism

Guys,

Let me be clear. This post is not meant to be a boast. It was meant to highlight the quality of reps we get from TDs, from a noobs perspective. And to also state that I am proud and grateful to be a member of this forum Don't skip the last couple of lines of the OP. That sums it up.

right........ :rolleyes:

deju

Sorry I can only say....

Cool story bro.

solkryssare

Guys,

Fair enough :)

We don't like to hear stories like this here but its not the end of the world. Now you know................. Take the heat and move on.........

parisianshut

ok i'm gonna enter this hooker vagina with no protection and see how it feels....