Sign in to follow this  
jard89

Soooo, I took a Rep into a Gen boutique......

onionbag

I never go into the AD..............they make me leave my munchie box outside................Reg woz right aboot thae fukkers. :noway:

jacobarch

the only thing I really care about in this whole story is I'd like to see a picture of the sales girl you talked about. Even better if you have a number that I can call

Here ya go: +1-702-862-4440

;)

I'll let some one else chew you out for posting a phone number on the open forums.

I can't see why posting a link for the Vegas Breitling boutique would possibly be an issue...I mean seeing as it's readily available. ;)

I didn't know phone numbers were links....? and i didn't know it was a number to an AD

jard89
Thread_zpsd0948816.jpeg

Guyute

the only thing I really care about in this whole story is I'd like to see a picture of the sales girl you talked about. Even better if you have a number that I can call

Here ya go: +1-702-862-4440

;)

I'll let some one else chew you out for posting a phone number on the open forums.

I can't see why posting a link for the Vegas Breitling boutique would possibly be an issue...I mean seeing as it's readily available. ;)

I didn't know phone numbers were links....? and i didn't know it was a number to an AD

:lol:

Yes, misspoke when I said "link". FWIW, if I have the number for a hot girl, I generally keep it to myself!

razorblade
:picard:

dasselin

ok i'm gonna enter this hooker vagina with no protection and see how it feels....

:rofl:

Cyril_Clunge

Sorry, I'm having one of those days today, is this the bacon thread?

ramirr

Get a grip people, a gen or a rep... It's a watch! Gives time and character. There is a double standard happening in this society, we all know that from bags to shoes or clothes there is a rep. And either we can afford it or not for a gen, what we wear is a statement of lifestyle and passion. It's a subjective issue from all sorts. Peace! Wear and be happy!

cheeese

Didn't quite feel this deserved the Piccard

449px-House-facepalm.jpg

There's a picture they took off the security feed haning in the break room with a sign that says this fool wears replicas to the AD and he thinks we're as dumb as he is.

Nisv

I was searching for some lame gangnam and found this

gangnam-style-1.gif

scorpion

No CC Bacon is in the noob thread, Dal has posted a great gen pic here http://www.rwg.bz/bo...pic=50313&st=80

A noob also called someone a fucking idiot and it looked like it had great potential but seems to have died now. :giggle:

Realism

Get a grip people, a gen or a rep... It's a watch! Gives time and character. There is a double standard happening in this society, we all know that from bags to shoes or clothes there is a rep. And either we can afford it or not for a gen, what we wear is a statement of lifestyle and passion. It's a subjective issue from all sorts. Peace! Wear and be happy!

:dogshit:

deathnote

Maybe she was just a dumb blonde they hired just cuz of her pretty face ? after all, its vegas. hot chick showing watches to old, loaded guys and saying "oh that looks good on you" = instant sale.

Cyril_Clunge

No CC Bacon is in the noob thread, Dal has posted a great gen pic here http://www.rwg.bz/bo...pic=50313&st=80

A noob also called someone a fucking idiot and it looked like it had great potential but seems to have died now. :giggle:

Ah right, so nobody's been called a fucking idiot in this thread then?

powderfreak

Feckin' idiots.

There ya go.

onionbag

An oversight surely?

Now rectified I see.......

Realism

YET

Cyril_Clunge

Well it was only a matter of time once I showed up :)

Baldrick

I'm trying hard to raise a care.......

CARE.jpg

....nope ain't happenin' :B):

scorpion

I'm trying hard to raise a care.......

CARE.jpg

....nope ain't happenin' :B):

You are not trying hard enough....try some fertiliser or piss on it a bit. That might help :giggle:

Baldrick
piss on it a bit.

I'll piss on you...if you don't stop running interference.................whoaaa...hold the horses Nelly....onze tells me you might quite like that ...change of tactic required :lol:

BadPickle

Who gives a fuck. Really. Keyboard warriors trying to make a name for themselves.

97 posts. ?? Get a grip.

Realism

Who gives a fuck. Really. Keyboard warriors trying to make a name for themselves.

97 posts. ?? Get a grip.

you making a name for yourself? you're post #97 after all

Cyril_Clunge
a02305a2f4d315024d42a5a76354590c.jpg

Baldrick

Lately :B):