Sign in to follow this  
phaedo

super avenger

phaedo

So I am looking at picking up a V3 super avenger, and want a bracelet rather than the rubber. Since it doesn't come with bracelet, and it doesn't look like I can get that seperately, am thinking I might bite the bullet and order both a V3 and V2, switch the straps over and sell the V2 off. Don't want to be dropping the coin on a gen bracelet. So question is, how easily are these selling on the second hand market, at how much of a discount, and which dials seem to be the most popular?

graman

I know why you like avengers in rubber!

emma-peel.jpg

phaedo

SUPER!

greg_r

I'm more of a Linda Thorsen fan ;)

2365.jpg

graman

mmmmmmmmm.....Linda...........

TheAvengers60s.jpg

AllergyDoc

SA's sell fairly quickly with only the standard "used" discount. Be even better if it's never been worn.

You can get a used rep bracelet. A lot of guys, especially on RG, buy the gen bracelet. Try a "want to buy" thread. I picked one up for $40.

phaedo

Good idea AD, might try that first. Although from what I have seen they seem to be hard to come by, I saw how you got yours, how many people were PM'ing the guy you got it from? So may be easier said than done, but will give it a go first.

AllergyDoc

Maybe two?

If you're not successful, hang on. I like mine best with the leather.

phaedo

Decided to do as you suggested AD, put up a thread and got one within about an hour. Unworn, even better. Not as cheap as you paid though... but it is coming from out of the country. And easier than the hassle of doing what I was originally going to do. Now have to wait for my replacement credit card to arrive so I can actually buy the watch to put it on!

graman

Ooooo.........will be waiting with baited breath! :P